Our Chiang Mai City and Temple will bring you to the mountainous town famous for its hill tribes and lush rainforests. Significantly, when you do not have much time, this half-day tour can save much time by only bringing you to the most ancient and popular temples in Chiang Mai. Besides, you will have a chance to see gorgeous hand-painted murals and a 500-year-old Bronze Buddha. Let's join this tour with us to explore Wat Phra Singh, Wat Chiang Man, etc!
Chiang Mai City & Temple Half day
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Theme: Interact with local, Cultural, Nature
Suitable: Young Adults
Type: Private tour
- Visit the fascinating temples of Chiang Mai like majestic Wat Chedi Luang and Wat Phra Singh
- Discover 13th-century Wat Chiang Man, the oldest temple in Chiang Mai
- Explore intricate carvings and stunning hand-painted murals
Itinerary Expand all
Day 1: Chiang Mai City & Temple Half day
- This rapid trip takes you around Chiang Mai's Old City, stopping at some of the city's oldest and most fascinating Buddhist sites.
- First, pay a visit to the magnificent Wat Chedi Luang, which translates as 'big temple' in the old northern dialect. Even though time has taken its impact on the ancient structure, this is an example of Lanna-Buddhist architecture at its finest.
- While taking in the tranquil, peaceful ambiance, explore the elaborate sculptures and gorgeous hand-painted murals inside the main temple building.
- Continue to the second temple, Wat Phra Singh, also known as the Temple of the Lion Buddha, which is one of the best venues to see ancient Lanna art and historical literature.
- Then, proceed to Chiang Mai's oldest temple, Wat Chiang Man, a magnificent 13th-century edifice, before arriving at your final stop, Wat Suan Dok.
- Anyone curious about Chiang Mai's past and culture should make a trip to Wat Suan Dok. Unique and unforgettable, thanks to its stunning architecture, peaceful gardens, and religious significance.
- Before making the short trip back to your accommodation, stop by the 'flower garden temple,' where you may observe the massive 500-year-old Bronze Buddha.
Wat Phra Singh Temple
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- English speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan.
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Cancellation by Customer
- More than 7 days prior: 30% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Similar Chiang Mai Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question