Depart Chiang Mai and journey towards Chiang Rai, stop at Wat Rong Khun - also known as ‘the White Temple. Enter the "Golden Triangle" to see the city of Chiang Saen - the meeting point of Laos, Thailand and Myanmar. Enjoy the epic scenery along the Mekong River here and take a moment to capture the panoramic views with your camera. Visit the Opium House Museum to learn more about opium and why it was once as expensive as gold.
Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle Full Day from Chiang Mai
9.5Excellent - 2 reviews
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Chiang Mai - Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle
Theme: Interact with local, Nature, Cultural
Suitable: Young Adults, Singles & Solo
Type: Private tour
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
- English speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan.
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Cancellation by Customer
- More than 7 days prior: 30% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Excellent 2 reviews
- Itinerary 9.5
- Food/Drink 9.5
- Tour guide 10
- Enter/act 9.5
- Transportation 9
Similar Chiang Mai Tours
Questions & Answers (1)
Ask a Question
Dear Sirs, The description of this tour indicates that is suitable for young adults, single and solo travelers. Does that means that a 60 years old person can’t go?
Still can go but it will a bit hard because almost 4 hours drive each way.