Are you looking for a full-day adventure tour to explore the hidden gem attractions in Hanoi? If so, this Hanoi Biking Tour Full Day itinerary is ideal for you. You will have the incredible opportunity to pedal through the most crowded place in Central Hanoi to the non-touristy Bat Trang Pottery Village on the outskirts. This biking tour comes with a guide to charting the city’s cultural heritage and history, so enjoy plenty of time for questions and immerse yourself in this exhilarating ride!
Hanoi Biking Tour Full Day
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Hanoi - Hanoi Old Quarter - Long Bien Bridge - Bat Trang Ceramic Village
Departure: Daily departure from Hanoi
Daily departure from Hanoi
Category: Biking Tours
Suitable: Couples, Young Adults
- Cycle through the Old Quarter and get to Bat Trang Pottery Village
- Join a traditional pottery-making workshop and make your own ceramic product
- Explore the green city Ecopark located outside Hanoi
- Visit the busy Quang Ba Flower Market
Itinerary Expand all
Biking around Hanoi Full Day
- In the morning, our guide will pick you up from your lodging at 8:00 and take you to the bike shop, where you will receive a briefing and training on how to ride a bike and notes.
- After pedaling through the packed streets of the Hanoi Old Quarters, proceed to cross the Red River on the Long Bien Bridge.
- Continuing the path that runs beside the dike containing the Red River, we will arrive at our first stop, the Bat Trang Pottery Village. Here, you will have the opportunity to try your hand at producing a pottery item.
- After a short break for some Vietnamese green tea, we will go to a pottery workshop, where an artist will talk about Bat Trang Village and show you how to make ceramics.
- Go on with the bicycle adventure that will take you to the new urban area in Eco Park.
- Have a nice meal at one of the restaurants in the area.
- On the way back to Hanoi, make a pit stop at a Bonsai Garden that is both interesting and enigmatic.
- The Red River Pottery Market of Quang Ba is the final stop. You'll pass across floating residences on the Red River and fields of vibrant flowers along the way.
- Continue cycling along the riverbank to the bike shop. Your trip is ending.
Travel through the ancient Long Bien Bridge
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Lunch
- Bike with safety helmets
- All entrances to museums and sites mentioned
- Vietnamese English speaking guide
- 01 bottle of water each 2 - 3 hours cycling
- Fresh local fruits at break time.
- Lunch mentioned
- International Flights
- Visa Fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Any others not mentioned in itinerary
- More than 10 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 5 to 9 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 5 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Not recommended for children under 12 year old.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question