You are a first-time visitor to Hanoi and wish to see the most interesting part of the city? Join us in this Hanoi Half-Day City Tour and you will be impressed by the beauty of this ancient city's scenery and culture. Besides, taking advantage of our useful tips and recommended attractions from a small group will be much more useful and comfortable.
Hanoi Half Day City Tour - Small Group
9.3Excellent - 12 reviews
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh Complex - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum - Temple of Literature
Departure: Morning Or Afternoon
Morning Or Afternoon
Category: City Tours
Theme: Cultural, Nature
Suitable: Singles & Solo
Type: Join in tour
- Learn more about Vietnam's history by exploring Chi Minh Mausoleum, his house-on-stilts, and Presidential Palace
- Visit the unique One Pillar Pagoda and ancient Temple of Literature
Itinerary Expand all
Half day: Hanoi City Sightseeing
Duration: 4 hours (08:00 -12:00 or 13:00 - 17:00)
- Please assemble in the lobby of the hotel to meet our tour guide and listen to an introduction.
- Learn more about our esteemed leader, President Ho Chi Minh, by paying a visit to the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, his house-on-stilts, and the Presidential Palace.
- Stop by and see the unique One Pillar Pagoda, built on a single wooden pole (closed Mon and Fri from Jun-Aug). It is the pinnacle architectural masterpiece, filled with national cultural quintessence through the arts of design, sculpture, woodcarving, and painting.
- Explore the Vietnam First University, also called the Temple of Literature, and take pictures there. During the Ly dynasty, this temple is a symbol of Confucius. It is the birthplace of many outstanding individuals in Vietnam across many generations and a testament to the history of Hanoi's capital.
- After settling down, we'll go to a nearby restaurant with mouthwatering traditional Vietnamese cuisine for lunch (or dinner).
Visit Deferent Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Lunch
- Shuttle Bus
- Minivan with air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up at your hotel in The Old Quarter.
- English speaking tour guide. Other languages on request
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Meal as mentioned in the itinerary
- All taxes & services charge
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Electric Car/Water Puppet Show
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Excellent 12 reviews
- Itinerary 9.3
- Food/Drink 9.3
- Tour guide 9
- Enter/act 9.5
- Transportation 9.3
Display 1 - 5 of 12
Similar Hanoi City Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question
Lucy was our guide in Hanoi. Lucy was passionate and informative. She also knows where to find the best coffee in Hanoi which was a real plus.
Lucy guided us around a temple and the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. Her knowledge and enthusiasm to tell us about Vietnamese culture and history was infectious. She… More Lucy was our guide in Hanoi. Lucy was passionate and informative. She also knows where to find the best coffee in Hanoi which was a real plus.
Lucy guided us around a temple and the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. Her knowledge and enthusiasm to tell us about Vietnamese culture and history was infectious. She also taught us a very valuable lesson....how to cross the road, imagine the road is a river, if you cross slowly the traffic will flow around you like water. Worked like a dream.
She was punctual from the moment she met us at the airport till the moment she said goodbye. She was a perfect introduction to Vietnam. Less
The experience was amazing! Knowing Hanoi in all aspects and having the best tour guides to ride you everywhere. Strongly recommend.
Best tour I have been on in years! Thank you Minh for such an amazing morning to top off our holiday in Hanoi. The food was amazing, our safety was always considered and the best part was seeing all the sights we wouldn’t normally have access to in tour cars. I highly recommend this tour if you are in Hanoi.
I highly recommend the tour which is within a day. Although the weather was hot, our tour guide made us feel worth the while as his explanation and tour around the lake, temple of literature,Ba Đinh Square,Temple of the Jade Mountain and water puppet show were precise and really meaningful. Would love to come back again soon
Hanoi is really beautiful and we loved the city with its cultural places to visit and also local food. Exploring the old town and tasting local dishes was great fun. A nice day with our guide as he was very friendly and helped us a lot during the days we stayed in Hanoi.