Visit Hanoi - An acient city and explore its past and present on a half-day sightseeing tour. You will be impressed by the many advantages of small group travel which is informal and flexible, allowing you plenty of time to do your own thing. Your friendly tour guide will also give you useful tips on how to spend your days in Hanoi and recommend some Hanoi attractions you can visit later on. Our tour is the perfect introduction to Hanoi for first-time visitors who want to see the most interesting part of the city.
Hanoi Half Day City Tour - Small Group
9.2Excellent - 11 reviews
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
- Minivan with air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up at your hotel in The Old Quarter.
- English speaking tour guide. Other languages on request
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Meal as mentioned in the itinerary
- All taxes & services charge
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Electric Car/Water Puppet Show
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Excellent 11 reviews
- Itinerary 9.2
- Food/Drink 9.2
- Tour guide 8.9
- Enter/act 9.5
- Transportation 9.3
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question