Hanoi to Da Nang Bus: Schedule & Price
The fastest way to visit Da Nang from Hanoi is by plane. If tourists travel by train, they will have an opportunity to admire some beautiful views on both sides of the rail road. But traveling by bus is an economical way to travel which has affordable prices and is suitable for many people. This review will introduce Hanoi to Da Nang bus as well as lots of famous bus brands. Besides, we will also list their schedule and price for tourists to consult.
- About Hanoi to Da Nang bus
- Hanoi to Da Nang bus schedule & price
- Top 8 bus brands from Hanoi to Da Nang
- Local tips to transfer from Hanoi to Da Nang by bus
When coming to Da Nang, tourists will immediately look back on beautiful beaches and white sandbanks. In fact, Da Nang’s beach is one of the most beautiful beaches on the plane which welcomes thousands of tourists per year. Like other big cities, Da Nang is very eventful and people are very friendly. Besides, this place also has high mountain ranges with diverse flora and fauna which always attracts tourists, especially foreign tourists.
About Hanoi to Da Nang bus
The distance from Hanoi to Da Nang is about 767 kilometers. This means that it takes tourists about 15 hours to go there. If they choose sleeper buses, they will spend one night sleeping in buses. And they will set foot in Da Nang the next morning. Often, tourists will go to the Giap Bat or Nuoc Ngam bus station and get on the buses there. A lot of bus brands have their own offices, they can go there instead of the bus station. Nowadays, there are many bus types which are often used for long distances. However, two primary ones include high sleeper buses and limousine buses that are loved by most tourists.
High sleeper bus
This bus type has about 34-42 berths depending on the size of buses. Each berth is covered by leather so it creates the feeling of softness when using. All berths are equipped with curtains to make some private spaces for tourists. They can both relax, sleep or make calls comfortably without affecting others. Besides, tourists are also supplied with necessary items such as free water and wet tissue. They can access free WiFi which is installed in all buses. There is nothing better than enjoying good service and having some safety trips. High sleeper buses are loved by most people because of their affordable prices and great quality.
There are lots of special points of limousine buses that do not exist in high sleeper buses. Firstly, this bus type is equipped with modern facilities to serve tourists the best way. These berths of limousine buses are not only large but also soft because they are covered by total leather. Besides, these buses are made from modern materials so it can reduce the swing of buses when moving on the roads.
Besides, each berth has a control system to change posture with many options. Moreover, tourists can use reading lamps to work or use mobile phones. This is a different point which only limousines have. Toilets inside help them to solve their personal problems conveniently. All buses provide some utilities such as WiFi, free water, wet tissue as well as snakes. In general, limousine buses are very great both in their design and quality. So tourists should try at least once to experience the luxurious buses.
Limousine sleeper bus Hanoi to Da Nang
Hanoi to Da Nang bus schedule & price
Lots of tourists, especially foreign forgets, don't know how to search for information such as schedule and price because there is a lot of information that is not censored on the internet. Therefore, BestPrice will provide this necessary information to tourists. Let’s see the below table:
13h20 - 4h30; 20h00 - 11h00; 21h30 - 12h30
Tan Kim Chi
17h00 - 5h30; 19h30 - 7h30
310,000 VND-410,000 VND
17h00 - 9h00; 18h00 - 10h00
Van Luc Tung
16h00 - 5h00; 16h30 - 5h30
Queen Cafe Open Bus
18h00 - 10h00
17h30 - 11h30
18h30 - 9h00
12h00 - 6h00
Notes: Price and schedule subject change depending on traffic or operator, please double-check before book it.
Top 8 bus brands from Hanoi to Da Nang
BestPrice will introduce the top 8 famous Hanoi to Da Nang bus brands which are chosen by most tourists because of their prestige as well as the quality of service.
1. Hoang Long bus
- All buses are equipped with 3 televisions to serve the entertainment needs of tourists.
- Berths and blankets are clean enough for them to use and sleep comfortably.
- Toilets inside are very convenient and clean which can help tourists to solve their personal problems immediately.
- In Hanoi, drivers will try to pick up tourists at some places nearest their positions.
- When tourists come to Da Nang, they will be dropped off at their hotels or some places nearest their hotels.
- If tourists want to book tickets, please contact 02253929920.
- Bus type: 38 berths sleeper bus
Hoang Long Bus
2. Tan Kim Chi
- All buses of this brand are new and they are equipped with modern and luxurious facilities.
- All berths are covered by total leather
- Free Wifi, water, wet tissue and toilet inside.
- Each berth has curtains which create private space for tourists.
- This brand has limousine buses with 34 berths. Each berth has one television and USB mobile charging.
- Bus Type: 44 berths sleeper bus and VIP 34 berths limousine bus.
- Departure place: Nuoc Ngam Bus Station
- Arrival place: 73-75 Thanh Tinh, Lien Chieu, Da Nang
- Contact at 0934597597 or 0905773377
3. Thien Trung Bus
- This bus brand is quite famous for service and quality.
- Large berths help tourists sleep comfortably.
- Buses also supply free water and wet tissue.
- This bus type doesn't go to the center of Da Nang city, so tourists get off the buses then catch others to go home or hotels.
- Departure place: Nuoc Ngam Bus Station
- Contact at 0937694694
- Bus type: 44 berths sleeper bus
4. Van Luc Tung Bus
- This staff of bus brand are very friendly, so they always help tourists get on and get off the buses, especially eldly, kids and so on.
- Departure place: the first trip is at 4 p.m in Ninh Hiep and the last is at 5 p.m in 19 Tran Thu Do Street, Hoang Mai, Hanoi.
- Contact at 0987231777
- Bus type: VIP 34 berths Limousine bus
5. Queen Cafe Open Bus
- Bus has impressive designs so it helps tourists feel convenient.
- Departure place: 208 Tran Quang Khai Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi.
- Arrival place: 101 3/2 street, Hai Chau, Da Nang
- Contact at 02439283666
- Bus type: 38 berths High Sleeper Bus
- Features: toilet inside, wifi, free water, wet tissue.
Queen Cafe Open Bus
7. Camel Travel
- The departure place is in the center of Hanoi so it is very easy to pick up tourists. On the other hand, they can also go there quickly instead of the bus station.
- Departure place: 459 Tran Khac Chan, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi.
- Arrival place: 65 3/2 street, Hai Chau, Da Nang
- Contact at 02485850555
- Bus type: 41 berths High Sleeper Bus
- Buses go to the center of Da Nang so it is convenient for tourists to visit some places in the city.
Camel Travel bus
8. Hey Travel
- Buses of this brand are very luxurious designs with modern facilities which surely make tourists satisfied.
- Departure place: 282 Tran Khac Chan, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi.
- Arrival place: 69 3/2 street, Hai Chau, Da Nang
- Contact at 02432444333
- Bus type: 36 berths High Sleeper Bus
- Buses have toilets inside so tourists can solve their private problems immediately.
9. Tung Vy
- The quality of service is quite good, the staff of the brand always help and support tourists to book tickets as well as consult about the schedule.
- Departure place: Giap Bat Bus Station
- Arrival place: Da Nang Bus Station
- Contact at 0944888006
- Bus type: 40 berths High Sleeper Bus
Local tips to transfer from Hanoi to Da Nang by bus
- Taking an ID card and passport and putting them into a suitcase.
- Don’t forget to bring some important items along with tourists.
- Tourists should go to the bus station early, about 30 mins to avoid missing buses.
- Please remember the bus brand as well as the number plate of the bus they choose.
- If tourists want to get off early before arriving at the bus station, they should inform the drivers in the bus.
Da Nang is very beautiful so this is a place which tourists shouldn’t miss. However, it is difficult for tourists to choose the best bus brands, especially foreign tourists. Therefore, they should find out carefully about some information such as schedule and price. A good bus brand is both high quality and good service. Besides, professional drivers are also important. Tourists need to choose some famous and grandiose bus brands to serve them the worst.
We hope that this review will be useful for tourists. We will support tourists to book tickets at reasonable prices. We have a BestPrice Team who are very happy to help them when they have some problems with their trips. Besides, they can contact us if they need to have further information. Or they go to bestpicetravel.com to know about some interesting experiences. We believe that Hanoi to Da Nang bus will bring visitors some great memories.
Image Source: Internet