The southern region of Vietnam is jam-packed with extraordinary views and limitless new experiences, from rich heritage to breathtaking landscapes. This 4-day Glimpse of Southern Vietnam tour is tailored for travelers seeking a cultural learning opportunity as well as enjoying Vietnam nature at its best. Explore Southern Vietnam's amazing beauty, from the bustling streets of Ho Chi Minh City to the tranquil backwaters of the Mekong Delta. Fly through the city's winding alleyways and broad boulevards, and then slow things down with a sampan ride through the Delta's peaceful rivers.
A Glimpse of Southern Vietnam 4 days
9.4Excellent - 4 reviews
from US /pax
Add to wishlistInquire Now
Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Cu Chi Tunnels - Ben Tre
Departure: Daily from Ho Chi Minh
Daily from Ho Chi Minh
Category: Southern Vietnam Tours
Theme: Cultural, History
Suitable: Singles & Solo, Seniors
Type: Private tour, Join in tour
- Experience Ho Chi Minh City's bustling streets and tour the city's most renowned attractions
- Squeeze through the infamous passageways that were dug during the Vietnam War at Cu Chi and learn about the infamous Vietnam Wars.
- Take an intimate riverboat ride while soaring through the tranquil Mekong Delta.
Itinerary Expand all
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 2: Cu Chi Tunnels - Half-day City Tour
Day 3: Full day Discover Mekong Delta
Day 4: Departure
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
|03 Jan 2023 - 03 Jan 2024|
|Join In Tour||Private Tour|
|First Class (4*)||
- *All prices are based on per adult, in Double/Twin sharing
- Small group tour available (max 10 guests): HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Surcharge will be applied for single traveler or single room request
- 3 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches
- Car, Cruise
- Hotel (3 nights), NA (1 night)
- Accommodation in DBL/ TWN sharing room
- All transport during tour (including airport pick up and see off), as per itinerary
- All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees for Vietnam attractions, as per itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at the hotel (if any)
- International flights to or from Vietnam with taxes
- Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and water during meals
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Excellent 4 reviews
- Itinerary 9.5
- Food/Drink 9
- Tour guide 9.5
- Enter/act 9.5
- Accomodations 9.4
Similar Vietnam Southern Vietnam Tours
Questions & Answers (1)
Ask a Question
We are currently interested in your tour visit central and just wanna ask do you have any affiliated prices regarding the trip or if all are inclusive. Do you provide us with a tour guide and is it possible to request one?
Your trip is included guide and transfer in the itinerary
I think 4 days are ok to explore HCM city and the surrounding area. This vibrant town has many famous places. I like the structure of Independence Palace, it is a historical site. Mekong Delta is also worth to visit due to its natural beauty and local food. In general, it is worth to try.
This tour is a good choice for anyone who visits South Vietnam for the first time like us. The itinerary was perfect, we visited every site that we want to see and experience all we want to try here. Overall, the services were outstanding, there was nothing serious to complain about. The food is good but it didn't impress me much.
We really like this trip. The itinerary was so well-organized and covered all places that we planned to visit. Our tour guide was so kind and friendly and the hotel was perfect. We'll definitely suggest BestPrice Travel to all our families and friends.
Ms. Hang is very good but sometimes it is difficult to understand her English
Ruby River hotel - Other than the squeaking mattress, everything exceeds my expectations. Location is very good too.