Good morning, fellow travelers! Are you ready to experience the vibrant energy of Saigon in the early hours? This tour will take you on a traditional open-style van to discover the city's lively morning scene, from the refreshing breeze at a local park to the bustling market with fresh ingredients. You will also have a chance to try authentic Pho at a special noodle shop with a historical touch. Come along and immerse in the lively rhythm of Saigon's early morning life!
Good Morning Saigon!
- Experience the vibrant morning of Ho Chi Minh City in a unique way, as we take you on an exciting ride in our traditional open-style van!
- Take in the fresh morning air and witness the city come alive by visiting local neighborhoods and bustling market
- Savor the flavors of Vietnam's most famous dish, Pho, in a special shop that was once a secret base for Vietnamese fighters
Itinerary Expand all
- Get ready for an early morning tour, as your guide and driver will pick you up at 06:30 to witness the stunning sunrise in Saigon.
- You will be traveling in a traditional open-style van (every window is open), allowing you to fully immerse yourself in the fresh air of the morning and the vibrant atmosphere of the city.
Here are the exciting destinations you will visit:
Tao Dan Park: Start your day with a visit to this beautiful park, where locals practice their morning exercises such as Tai Chi, aerobics, and badminton. Take a stroll around the park and witness the daily prayers at a small pagoda.
Birds’ Club: At the end of Tao Dan Park, you will find the Birds’ Club, where locals gather with their birds to relax, chat, and enjoy a morning coffee while comparing their feathered friends. Savor a cup of café Sua Da (iced coffee with condensed milk), a delicious signature Vietnamese coffee, and soak up the lively atmosphere.
Local Wet Market: Next, head to a bustling wet market where vendors sell everything from live seafood to dried meats, fresh seasonal vegetables, and homeware goods. Explore the local culture and witness the art of haggling as shoppers negotiate over the fresh produce on offer.
Pho Binh: After exploring the market, take a break and indulge in a bowl of Vietnam’s national dish - Pho noodle soup at Pho Binh, also known as the “Peace Noodle Shop”. During the war, Pho Binh was a secret base for Vietnamese resistance fighters (Viet Cong), adding a historical touch to your culinary experience.
- After a morning full of exploration, your driver will transfer you back to your hotel around 10:00.
Vendors Start Their Day Early Morning
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Breakfast
- Transfer by private car with air condition
- English-speaking guide.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off.
- Personal Expense
- Tips and other services not mention above.
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
- Itinerary 10
- Food/Drink 9
- Tour guide 10
- Enter/act 10
- Accomodations 10
Great morning activities ever! I'm an early bird so I'm always ready to explore anything in the morning. And this tour is a perfect choice. I have recorded so many peaceful moments of the city, when the streets are not crowded yet. The park, the market, and the sidewalk shops, all of them are presented… More Great morning activities ever! I'm an early bird so I'm always ready to explore anything in the morning. And this tour is a perfect choice. I have recorded so many peaceful moments of the city, when the streets are not crowded yet. The park, the market, and the sidewalk shops, all of them are presented in a different way in the early morning.
Not to mention that Bestprice brought me to the Peace Noodle Shop to enjoy the delicious Pho.
10/10 for this morning's tour! Less