Refering to Cambodia, we will immediately remember to Angkor Wat. Angkor Wat is the finest spot of Cambodia. Our “Angkor Explorers 4 days” tour will show you deeply the magnificent Angkor temple complex, where time stopped long time ago, and where you will be captivated by the ancient power of Khmer empire and the beauty of its ruins. Additionally, you also have a chance to discover Banteay Srei, a World Heritage Site praised as “jewel of Khmer art” and a "precious gem" which was built by women (is also known as the “Citadel of Women”). You also sail around the Tonle Sap (Great Lake) lake, the largest lake in Indochina, declared a Biosphere Reserve by Unesco, you will visit floating villages with floating schools, houses, markets…, and meet their inhabitants and their lifestyle. Let’s join with us in this amazing trip around this magical land!
Angkor Explorers 4 days
9.2Excellent - 1 review
from US /pax
Add to wishlistInquire Now
Siem Reap - Angkor Thom - Angkor Wat - Banteay Srei - Grand Circuit
Departure: Daily departure from Siem Reap
Daily departure from Siem Reap
Category: Temple Tours
Theme: Interact with local, Cultural, History, Nature
Suitable: Seniors, Couples
Type: Private tour
- Explore Tonle Sap Lake - the largest lake in South of Asia
- Visit the ancient capital of Angkor Thom, World Heritage of Angkor Wat.
- Visit Banteay Srei - a World Heritage Site praised as “jewel of Khmer art”
- Discover Grand Circuit temples; Kravan, SrasSrang, Pre Rup, East Mebon, Ta Som, NeakPean, and Preah Khan.
Itinerary Expand all
Day 1: Siem Reap Arrival
Day 2: Angkor Thom - Angkor Wat
Day 3: Banteay Srei - Grand Circuit
Day 4: Siem Reap departure
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
|02 Apr 2023 - 01 Oct 2023|
|Superior (3* hotels)||
|First class (4* hotels)||
|Luxury (5* hotels)||
- *All prices are based on per adult, in Double/Twin sharing
- Small group tour available (max 10 guests): HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Surcharge will be applied for single traveler or single room request
- 3 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches
- Hotel (3 nights), N.A (1 night)
- Overnight in shared Twin/ Double room with Air-condition (AC) at hotel.
- All transport during tour on air - conditioned vehicle as per itinerary (including airport pick up & see off)
- All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide.
- Daily breakfast at hotel + 2 Lunches times
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at the accommodation (if any)
- International flights (arrival and departure) with taxes
- Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Compulsory Gala Dinner is not included
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and water during meals
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rate
- From 14 to 2 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 48 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (
- 02 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 02 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 02 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Terrible 1 reviews
- Tour guide
Similar Siem Reap Temple Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question
We had a wonderful time in Siem Reap! The tour guide showed us many things about Siem Reap, the Angkor complex, as well as the local lifestyle. Each day, there is a new place for us to discover.
We booked to stay in 4 stars hotels the whole trip, which was great. The food was amazing, and the hotel… More We had a wonderful time in Siem Reap! The tour guide showed us many things about Siem Reap, the Angkor complex, as well as the local lifestyle. Each day, there is a new place for us to discover.
We booked to stay in 4 stars hotels the whole trip, which was great. The food was amazing, and the hotel staff was really helpful.
We had Jenny our travel consultant available 24 hours again to support us with any information we needed.
Will surely return to Cambodia and will definitely have BestPrice to be our agent.