With our “Discover Ta Prohm & Angkor Half Day” tour, you will discover one of the area’s most beautiful temples, Ta Prohm. Unlike the other monuments of Angkor, it was abandoned and swallowed by the jungle, looking very much the ways most of the Angkor temples appeared when European explorers first stumbled upon them. You also discover a place where time stopped long time ago, where you will be captivated by the ancient power of Khmer empire and the beauty of its ruins, the largest religious monument in the world, a symbol of Cambodia, Angkor Wat.This tour absolutely make you surprised with the amazing architecture in Cambodia
Discover Ta Prohm & Angkor Half Day
- Explore the Angkor temple complex and it's countless ceremonial structures
- Discover Ta Prohm, one of the most mystery and beautiful temples in Cambodia
Itinerary Expand all
Our tour guided and driver will pick up you at your hotel in Siem Rap then transfer to Ta Prohm, one of the area’s most beautiful temples, Ta Prohm has been left relatively untouched since it was discovered and retains much of its mystery. Its appeal lies in the fact that, unlike the other monuments of Angkor, it was abandoned and swallowed by the jungle, looking very much the ways most of the Angkor temples appeared when European explorers first stumbled upon them. Continue the tour, discover Angkor Wat, the World Heritage Site since 1992, famous for its beauty and splendor. Angkor Wat features the longest continuous bas-relief in the world, which runs along the outer gallery walls and narrates stories from Hindu mythology. After tour, tour guide and driver will take you back to hotel. End of service!
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- N.A (1 night)
- Private transportation
- Private English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fee to all destinations in program
- Cold water during program & transfer
- Personal expense & personal travel insurance
- Inter/domestic air ticket and airport tax
- Cambodian visa fee
- Tip for guide and driver
- Not mention on itinerary
- More than 3 days prior to departure: 10% of total rate
- From 3 to 1 days prior to departure: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
- Itinerary 10
- Food/Drink 9
- Tour guide 9
- Enter/act 10
- Accomodations 10
A half day takes us to discover marvelous places of the Angkor Complex.
Visiting Ta Prom is a return to the discovery of a lost civilization, with large trees on the walls.
And then, visiting the symbol of Cambodia is totally worth your time. We do it in the afternoon but it is still all good.