Joining our “Banteay Srey - Grand Circuit Full Day” tour, you will have a chance to visit Banteay Srei, a World Heritage Site praised as “jewel of Khmer art” and a "precious gem" which was built by women (is also known as the “Citadel of Women”). This is one of the most unusual temples of Angkor. It lies near the hill of Phnom Dei, 25 km north-east of the main group of temples. Besideds, you also explore the Khemer work of art which is built largely of red sandstone, covered with elaborate and deeply carved decoration, and whose buildings themselves are miniature in scale. Do not miss the chance to discover the ancient power of the Khmer empire with us!
Banteay Srey - Grand Circuit Full Day
8.0Very good - 1 review
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
- Entrance fee
- English speaking guide
- 1 lunch
- Private transportation
- Cold water
- Personal Expense
- More than 3 days prior to departure: 10% of total rate
- From 3 to 1 days prior to departure: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 2 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 2 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Very good 1 reviews
- Itinerary 9
- Food/Drink 6
- Tour guide 9
- Enter/act 8
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question