The first white water rafting trip of its kind in Vietnam! Our fantastic day trip goes into one of the least explored areas of Dalat, and down a fantastic stretch of the Da Don River. This is wonderful way to explore the deep countryside of Vietnam and get your adrenaline fix for the week at the same time.
White Water Rafting full day
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Da Lat - Da Don River
Suitable: Young Adults
- Roll through the stunning countryside with a fantastic coffee plantation
- Communicate with ethnic people and learn more about their daily life in minority village
Itinerary Expand all
White Water Rafting full day
- Pick-up time from your hotel is 8:00, followed by a 1-hour transfer out to Da Don Commune, which the river runs through.
- Once you get to our start point, you inflate the rafts, go through a briefing where the technique for this river and this style of the raft are covered, then board the rafts and are on your way.
- You will use 2 man kayak-style rafts to navigate the river as they provide better maneuverability and allow you to run the river even when the water level is lower. More giant rafts are used when the water level is higher.
- The first encounter challenge is a 6-meter waterfall jumping (optional), quickly pumping our blood. Immediately after this, we will face a series of rapids that give you no chance to stop paddling.
- The next section of the river has a lower class but continuous rapids that roll through the stunning countryside. We come to an area with a fantastic coffee plantation that we need to portage the raft through to avoid the 2nd of the waterfalls on this trip.
- Another series of intense and continuous rapids before finally coming to a 3km flat section. Great photo ops are available as we paddle through this calmer section of the river.
- After a short break to take in the scenery, we prepare for the most intense part of the trip, which has us bombing through a Class 3 rapid, which is immediately followed by several Class 2 rapids. We finally finish our adventure, having run through 10 kilometers of the mighty Da Don River.
- A welcome lunch spot is set up right at the minority village. Lunch is picnic style with fresh fruits and vegetables, and more than enough to satisfy the appetite you have built up.
- After lunch, we rest for a while and enjoy the remoteness of the spot we are at, and then our vehicle meets us for the 1-hour transfer back to Da Lat.
Rafting In Da Lat Is Exciting
Meals: Picnic Lunch
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Picnic Lunch
- English speaking professionally trained guide, all
- necessary forest and tourist permits, first aid kit, meal
- and transport as listed above, and high-quality rafting
- gears. We are happy to show you our equipment, which
- meets the highest standards for testing and safety.
- Personal major medical including evacuation insurance
- coverage is recommended.
- Cancellation notified 7 days or more prior to arrival - 10% of the total rate
- Cancellation notified 4 - 7 days prior to your arrival - 50% of the total rate
- Cancellation notified 3 days or less prior to arrival - 100% of the total rate
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
- Child under 3 years old: FREE of charge, limit 01 infant / booking
- Child from 4 - 10 years old: 80% of adult rate
- Child from 11 years & above: pay the full adult rate
Similar Da Lat Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question