Best Halong Bay Cruises 3 Days 2 Nights
Top 10 recommended 3 days 2 night cruises in Halong Bay 2023
9.4Excellent - 66 reviewsWe had a wonderful time on Peony Cruise 1. Halong Bay is one of the most tranquil… Barry Sayers - AustraliaLan Ha Bay - Tra Bau Area - Viet Hai Village - Cat Ba Island - Trung Trang CaveSuitable: Family with Kids, Singles & Solo, Events & MICE, Group TravelHighlights
US $267$267 /pax
- Enjoy the less touristic destination - Lan Ha Bay and take a biking trip to Viet Hai village
- Admire the majestic beauty of the Tra Bau cave on a kayak
- Join the cooking demonstration to learn how to cook Vietnamese special dishes
- Wake up early to join Tai Chi class and admire the fabulous beauty of sunrise
9.3Excellent - 105 reviewsWhat an absolutely incredible experience! We embarked on the Dragon Pearl for a… Ms. Wan, AnnaBai Tu Long Bay - Vung Vieng Village - Cong Do Area - Cong Dam Area - Thien Canh Son Cave…Highlights
US $316$299 /pax
- Stop in Yen Duc Village and watch a traditional water puppet show
- Explore wild and mysterious beauty of Thien Canh Son Cave with numerous sparkling stalactites
- Find yourself relaxing on a peaceful white sand beach or enjoy the calm and crystal clear water of the bay
- Visit Vung Vieng floating fishing villages in the middle of ocean, visit floating houses and learn about fish-farming and pearl cultivation
9.6Excellent - 21 reviewsBestPrice Travel assisted us in booking the Capella Cruise in Ha Long Bay for three… Ms.Victoria Ke - AustraliaLan Ha Bay - Ao Ech - Frog Pond - Viet Hai Village - Dark and Bright CaveSuitable: Family with Kids, Events & MICE, Group TravelHighlights
US $362$362 /pax
- Relaxing & entertaining yourself at Oasis Pool, Jacuzzi, and Inflatable Water Slide
- Enjoy the gourmet dinner with delighted fusion cuisines on board
- Take a beautiful 6km-ride along the lagoon and cave to the peaceful village of Viet Hai
- Get on Kayaking to visit Dark & Bright Cave
9.5Excellent - 103 reviewsMy Uyen from Best Price Travel demonstrated exceptional coordination skills. After… Ms.LAURA MOLONEY - AustraliaCat Ba Island - Lan Ha Bay - Viet Hai Village - Ba Trai Dao Islet - Ao Ech - Frog Pond - Trung…Suitable: Luxury Travellers, Family with Kids, Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $374$312 /pax
- Explore a unique and less touristic route in Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay
- Enjoy super fun activities like kayak around the bay and take a boat to explore caves
- Stay in luxury amenities with a comfortable bed and big private balcony
- Enjoy a wide sundeck that offers a ton of light & incredible views
9.6Excellent - 18 reviewsWe had a wonderful time during our stay. The rooms were beautiful, the food was… Mr. Philip Plowman - AustraliaLan Ha Bay - Cat Ba Island - Viet Hai Village - Cat Ba National ParkTheme: Relaxation, CulturalSuitable: CouplesHighlights
US $677$571 /pax
- The only 2-day cruise that provides unique biking excursion on Cat Ba island
- Enjoy swimming pool on sundeck - whole new experience
- Cycle around Viet Hai village and meet the local inhabitants
- Take part in a tea-tasting class to learn about Vietnam’s traditional herbal teas
- Enjoy the fresh air and indulge in the natural beauty of Cat Ba National Park
9.6Excellent - 56 reviewsThe cruise tour was just fantastic. From the earliest to the last minute. The staff… Ainara Lopez - DenmarkLan Ha Bay - Tra Bau Area - Cat Ba Island - Trung Trang Cave - Viet Hai Village
Suitable: Family with Kids, Events & MICE, Group Travel, CouplesHighlights
- November Deals: 40% OFF
US $329$315 /pax
- Enjoy the less touristic destination - Lan Ha Bay and take a biking trip to Viet Hai Village
- Admire the majestic beauty of the Tra Bau on a bamboo boat trip or kayaking
- Join the Cooking demonstration to learn how to cook Vietnamese special dishes
- Wake up early to join Tai Chi class and admire the fabulous beauty of sunrise
9.7Excellent - 46 reviewsThe cruise onboard the Scarlet Pearl was a truly memorable experience. I am extremely… Ms.Vera Nikolic - AustraliaLan Ha Bay - Dark and Bright Cave - Ao Ech - Frog Pond - Viet Hai VillageSuitable: Luxury Travellers, CouplesHighlights
US $357$333 /pax
- Discover almost highlight spots in Lan Ha Bay along with funny activities: kayaking and biking
- On a deluxe catamaran cruise, one in a lifetime to the beaten track area in Lan Ha Bay
- Different experiences in remote areas: fishing and immersing in pristine crystal water
9.7Excellent - 4 reviewsMy partner and I had the most enchanting experience aboard the Mon Cheri Cruise.… Ms.Chan Ai Vee - MalaysiaHanoi - Lan Ha Bay - Tra Bau Area - Trung Trang CaveTheme: Relaxation, NatureSuitable: Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $278$278 /pax
- Free time to discover busy roads and Old Quarters in Hanoi
- Enjoy Vietnamese local street food when taking part in our unique Walkie Foodie tour
- Discover Lan Ha Bay, a less touristy part of Halong Bay
- Experience the wild beauty of nature, explore the Tra Bau
- Explore Trung Trang Cave - The most beautiful stalagmite and stalactite cave, located in Cat Ba National Park
9.0Excellent - 1 reviewoverall package organized by Best Price Vietnam was totally worth it. The 4hrs coach… Ms.Jennie Chiang - CanadaTitop Island - Pearl Farm - Sung Sot CaveTheme: Relaxation, NatureSuitable: Couples, Family with Kids, Budget TravellersHighlights
US $251$251 /pax
- Taste unique Vietnamese cuisine when joining the Walkie Foodie Tour and explore a range of Hanoi local food
- Discover Titop Island, climb on the top of the island, or just relax and swim on the beach
- Explore Sung Sot Cave, one of the most famous and largest caves in Halong Bay
9.8Excellent - 1 reviewWe found your support very helpful for the preparations for our trip. We would definitely… Ms.Aleksandra Ostojic - CanadaHanoi - Lan Ha Bay - Cat Ba Island - Trung Trang Cave - Tra Bau AreaTheme: Relaxation, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, CouplesHighlights
US $290$290 /pax
- Explore the Hanoi - Halong Bay cruise package in excellent 4-star qualities
- Join the Walkie Foodie tour to taste unique local street food of Vietnam and explore corners of the Old Quarters
- Explore Trung Trang Cave - the most beautiful stalagmite and stalactite cave
- Discover the hidden charm of Lan Ha Bay when doing kayak at Tra Bau
Unless you haven’t much time, a three-day journey is the best option you should try:
- Suitable for guests who want to have more time to travel.
- More fascinating activities for you to enjoy.
- Offers extra time to explore further the bay.
If you have time then definitely 2-night cruises in Halong Bay will be the best option for you:
|1 Night||2 Nights|
There are some recommended cruises for you to visit Cat Ba Island:
- Orchid Trendy Cruise
- Mon Cheri Cruise
- Indochine Cruise
- Heritage-line Ylang (offer visit Cat Ba National park)
The best 3 days 2 nights cruise depends on your favorite, budget, and demand:
|Events & MICE||
Questions & Answers (32)
Hi, we are two adults and our son (14 years). We want to do a Halong Bay Cruise (3 days / 2 nights). We can share a double bed if necessary in the cabin. We arrive by plane 27th December 7.35 am Could you organize a Transfer from the airport directly to the cruise and from the cruise to Hanoi Old Town on 29.12.2023? Which cruise (27. - 29.12.) would you recommend? Best wishes
We can arrange the private transfer to cruise for you on 27 Dec, however most the cruise are sold out this date. We will looking an option and send you via email.
Hello! My name is Noemi and I am looking for a 3-day cruise to Halong Bay. I just want to check if there's any cruise that departs from Hanoi. Thanks.
Most the cruise offer transfer round way from Hanoi with extra charge, there is no cruise depart from Hanoi.
Hello. We are interested in booking a cruise from Halong Bay for 3 days/2 nights. Could you please advise on the departure time and boarding location for the cruise above? Thank you. Regards.
Hi Freddie, the 3d2n cruise usually departs at around 12:00 noon from the port. The boarding location is mostly from Tuan Chau and Bai Chay City. You can check the exact address of each cruise details on our site.
Hi! I am looking for 3 day, 2 night cruise in Ha long bay, please. There are 2 of us, we are a couple. Looking to go on 9 -11 January 2024. Hoping to have a cruise that stays away from all the other tourists and boats. Must haves are: - Room balcony - 1 double/king bed - Transfers to and from Hanoi - Bicycle Cat Ba excursion - Fishing/Kayaking/Swimming - All meals included Let me know our options, please. I'm seeing online 600$USD and that is way too much for 3 days.
Because the cruise in Halong includes everything so price is a bit higher than you staying in a hotel. For reasonable cruise you can consider Sena Cruise that offer similar what you are looking for with price about 538 USD for 2.
Hello there, we are just looking to book a cruise with you for two nights from the 1st of November, we have two nine-month-old babies and a four-year-old boy. Just wondering if would you have a cot for one of the babies. We will be traveling with a travel cot for the other one.
Yes we offer a free baby cot in room.