Morning departure: From 11:00 to 14:00
Afternoon departure: From 18:00 to 21:00
We will meet you at the meeting point, and begin our great 3-hour walking street food tour in Hoi An Ancient Town. The dishes on each tour may change without warning, it can involve:
- Sample one of Vietnam's most famous dishes: spring rolls and egg coffee in Bun Cha Ta. A bite of the crunchy spring rolls created with fresh local ingredients and a sip of the thick creamy egg coffee will undoubtedly transport you to another world.
- We'll spend some time wandering through Hoi An's Central Market and be immersed in the lively street scene. Food lovers have the opportunity to bite on delicious delicacies such as banh mi or steamed dumplings.
- Continuously pacing through the town, we will grab a bite of the must-try Cao Lau. Meticulously prepared with fresh ingredients mixed with a unique sauce, Cao Lau is a dish that represents the sophisticated culinary soul of the Hoi An ancient city.
- Quang Noodles is a rustic meal that represents the simple yet appealing cuisine of Vietnam's central region. You will undoubtedly fall in love with the soft, chewy noodles paired with the enticing broth.
- You will walk through charming streets in search of delicious white rose dumplings (Banh Vac). These subtle, transparent Hoi An specialties are loaded with seasoned minced shrimp pork and frequently dipped in a delicious sauce, ensuring an unforgettable meal.
- Hoi An is famous for being a place of intersection between cultures, especially from China and Japan. You'll get to taste fried wontons (Hoanh Thanh Chien), a Chinese dumpling filled with minced pork and shrimp added with a creative and sophisticated twist from Vietnamese cuisine.
- The culinary feast of flavors and textures will come to a close as we walk to nearby eateries to explore the local dessert and relish delicacies like rich crème caramel, flavorful Che Chuoi (banana with coconut milk), and fluffy sponge cake.
Have A Sip Of The Thick Creamy Egg Coffee In Hoi An