This Da Lat Full Day Trip is a comprehensive day trip that takes you to explore the charming highland city of Da Lat. The tour will transfer you from Nha Trang to Da Lat and take you to some of the city's most famous landmarks and cultural heritage, as well as the city's vibrant floral displays. With an experienced local guide leading the way, this tour is an excellent way to discover all that Da Lat has to offer in just one day.
Da Lat Full Day Trip from Nha Trang
9.6Excellent - 1 review
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Nha Trang - Da Lat
Suitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults
- Explore the historical and cultural heritage such as Bao Dai’s Summer Palace and Truc Lam Pagoda
- Immerse yourself in the charming natural sights of Da Lat, such as Tuyen Lam Lake, Datanla Waterfall, or Da Lat Flower Garden
- Explore an unusual architectural masterpiece of the Crazy House (Hang Nga Villa)
Itinerary Expand all
Da Lat Full Day
- 6:30: Our tour guide will pick you up from Nha Trang and transfer you to Da Lat.
- Drive over Khanh Le Pass, a scenic mountain pass that offers breathtaking views of the tranquil countryside. You can take a short stop to take photos there.
- First stop: Datanla Waterfall - a stunning natural wonder surrounded by lush greenery and cascading waterfalls.
- 2nd stop: Explore Tuyen Lam Lake, a serene and tranquil lake nestled in the heart of Da Lat. You can also take a boat ride to enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and take in the beautiful scenery.
- 3rd stop: Truc Lam Pagoda - a peaceful Buddhist temple located on a hill overlooking the city. Enjoy the stunning views of the surrounding countryside and the city below.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant in Da Lat.
Continue with a half-day tour around Da Lat City:
- First stop: Summer Palace of Bao Dai, the last emperor of Vietnam. This beautiful palace is a testament to the country's rich history and culture and offers a glimpse into the life of the royal family.
- 2nd stop: Explore the Da Lat Flower Garden, a beautiful garden filled with colorful flowers and exotic plants. Take a stroll through the garden and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere.
- 3rd stop: Visit the Crazy House (Hang Nga Villa), a unique and quirky architectural masterpiece that looks like something out of a fairy tale. Explore the winding staircases and hidden rooms, and marvel at the whimsical design.
- After that, you will have free time to explore the city or visit the Da Lat Central Market, where you can browse through the local handicrafts, souvenirs, and fresh produce.
- Transfer back to Nha Trang at around 17:00
Da Lat Is The City Of Colorful Flowers
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Lunch
- AC Private Transport car/ van
- Local English or Vietnamese tour guide
- One Vietnamese lunch in Dalat
- All admission fees
- Mineral waters & cold towels
- Trip insurrance
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
- Child under 3 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 3 - 6 year old: 50% charge
- Child from 7 year & above: 100% adult rate
Excellent 1 reviews
- Itinerary 10
- Food/Drink 10
- Tour guide 10
- Enter/act 9
- Transportation 9
Similar Da Lat Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question
Yes we very much enjoyed our Dalat trip with Tom. It was a long day but he was always attentive. Tom answered all our questions and gave us lots of history and details about Vietnam as well as the places we visited., which we found very interesting. We loved the roller coaster ride to the waterfall… More Yes we very much enjoyed our Dalat trip with Tom. It was a long day but he was always attentive. Tom answered all our questions and gave us lots of history and details about Vietnam as well as the places we visited., which we found very interesting. We loved the roller coaster ride to the waterfall especially. The lunch was pleasant but way too much food for the two of us. The car was comfortable and the driver was very safe. We loved having water provided in the car. I would definitely recommend this tour to others. I would like to place a review on Trip Advisor but could not find this particular tour to review it. The only place on the tour that we didn't like was the flower park in Dalat. We would have rather spent more time walking around the Dalat central markets. The Flower Park was very tacky, too commercialized and touristy. The flowers were pretty but all the statues and ornaments felt like we were at Disneyland. Could have missed this stop all together. We loved the car journey to and from Dalat as it gave us a chance to see the country side and the way locals live their everyday lives. Thank Tom for being such a gracious tour guide. Less