It's the best way to explore Da Nang city when you don't have much time stay here. Our guide will take you to visit the most famous tourist sites in this beautiful city in just one day. You can chill out at the beach when the sun is no longer harsh on the evening after the tour finish.
Da Nang Full Day City Tour
9.4Excellent - 1 review
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Da Nang - Marble Mountains - Son Tra Peninsula - Cham Museum - My Khe Beach
Departure: Daily from hotel in Da Nang
Daily from hotel in Da Nang
Suitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults, Couples
Type: Private tour
- Explore stunning natural caves with beautiful view from the from the top of the mountain, the mysterious pagodas and the sculpturing village in Ngu Hanh Son
- See My Khe Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches Forbes magazine’s voted
- Admire Champa Sculpture Art, the most complete collection of rare and valuable items of the famous Cham culture.
- Visit Han market, one of the city’s major traditional markets and among its most-visited attractions for both domestic and foreign visitors
Itinerary Expand all
Da Nang Full Day City Tour
- The tour guide will pick you up around 9:00 at your hotel
- Depart to Ngu Hanh Son Mountain (or Marble Mountain), where you can witness magnificent natural caves as well as exquisite sculptures, admire a panoramic view from the top of the hill, and visit some enigmatic pagodas
- Pass the beautiful coastline of Hoang Sa Truong Sa Street to Son Tra Peninsula, where the 18th century Linh Ung Pagoda is located, and contemplate the highest Lady Buddha Statue in Vietnam
- Head to the main chamber and monks' houses beyond the courtyard
- These buildings have bright green roofs and are filled with more statues and colorful paintings of Buddha
- As you wander around, you may encounter the resident monks, who will be happy to chat with you and point out unique aspects of the grounds
- Boost your energy with a traditional Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant
- Visit the Da Nang Museum of Champa Sculpture, the only museum in the world dedicated to the Cham Pa era
- The museum shows numerous thousand years old antiques belonging to the disappeared ancient Cham Pa civilization
- Go shopping at Han Market - a famous traditional market in the city. You have a chance to find numerous unique Vietnamese souvenirs for your family and friends
Go Inside the Mysterious Hidden Huyen Khong Cave
Unique Architecture Of 19th Century Pagoda Linh Ung
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Lunch
- N/A (1 night)
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fees
- 1 bottle of water/person
- Services not mention above
- More than 10 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 5 to 9 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 5 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 3 years old: F.O.C (limiting to one child per booking only).
- From 3 years old and above : 100% adult price.
Excellent 1 reviews
- Itinerary 10
- Food/Drink 9
- Tour guide 9
- Enter/act 10
- Transportation 9
Similar Da Nang Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question
This tour was fantastic. Stunning, educational, and entertaining. We visited the most gorgeous historical allure in Da Nang and learned many new things about the city. Taking this tour was definitely a wise choice for our short time in Da Nang. Absolutely a must-do.