Welcome to Ba Na Hills, where you can experience the beauty and charm of one of Vietnam's most stunning destinations. Nestled in the Truong Son Mountains, Ba Na Hills is a breathtaking hill station that offers a unique blend of natural beauty, French colonial architecture, and thrilling amusement park rides. With our full-day tour, you'll have the opportunity to explore all that Ba Na Hills has to offer, from its picturesque nature and panoramic views to its exciting attractions and cultural landmarks. So come join us for an unforgettable adventure in Ba Na Hills!
Ba Na Hills Full Day
9.4Excellent - 1 review
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Da Nang - Ba Na Hills - Hoi An
Departure: Daily depart from Hoi An
Daily depart from Hoi An
Theme: Relaxation, Nature
Suitable: Family with Kids, Young Adults, Seniors, Couples
Type: Private tour
- Explore the French Village with beautiful architecture, cobblestone streets, and charming cafes
- Visit the Golden Bridge - one of the most iconic attractions in Ba Na Hills
- Join a wide range of thrilling rides and games in the amusement Fantasy Park
- Visit Linh Ung Pagoda - a beautiful Buddhist temple with a peaceful atmosphere
Itinerary Expand all
Day : Ba Na Hills Full Day
- 07:45-8:00: We'll come to pick you up from your hotel in Hoi An and then make our way to the breathtaking Ba Na Hills.
- Start your day by checking in at the Suoi Mo Cable Car Station, where you'll board a cable car and enjoy stunning views of the surrounding mountains as you make your way to Marseille Station.
- Once you arrive at Marseille Station, you'll have the opportunity to visit the famous Golden Bridge. This stunning pedestrian bridge is held up by two giant stone hands and offers breathtaking views of the surrounding hills and forests.
- Head to Jardin D’Amour, a beautiful garden filled with colorful flowers, fountains, and sculptures. Take a leisurely stroll through the garden and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere.
- Next, you'll visit the Linh Ung Pagoda, a Buddhist temple known for its impressive statue of the Goddess of Mercy.
- After all that sightseeing, it's time to have a delicious lunch at a local Vietnamese buffet restaurant with over 70 Vietnamese culinary items. Try some of the local specialties and enjoy the flavors of Vietnam.
- Spend your afternoon at Fantasy Park, an amusement park with rides, games, and attractions. Whether you're a thrill-seeker or prefer something more relaxed, there’ll be exciting activities for your family at Fantasy Park.
- You'll end your day by exploring the fantastic view of Ba Na Hills from King Peak at an altitude of 1.487m.
- Return to the Cable Car Station and the Gateway, and our guide will transfer you back to the hotel.
Note: The ticket includes round-trip cable car rides as well as visits to impressive landmarks such as the Golden Bridge, Fantasy Park, and Moon Castle (apart from the wax museum, Debay wine cellar, and several games).
There Are Many Exciting Activities At The Fantasy Park
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Lunch
- N/A (1 night)
- Cable car ticket, admission amusement park
- Transfer round trip
- Lunch at restaurant
- Drinking water, cold towels, travel insurance
- English speaking tourguide during the tour
- VAT 10%
- Other costs not listed
- More than 10 days prior to departure date: 10 % charge
- From 2 to 10 days to departure date: 50 % charge
- Less than 48 hours prior to check-in: 100 % charge
- No show : 100% surcharge
- Under 4 ages: Free
- From 4 to 10 ages: 75% charge
- From 10 ages: 100% charge
Excellent 1 reviews
- Itinerary 9
- Food/Drink 9
- Tour guide 10
- Enter/act 9
- Transportation 10
Similar Da Nang Tours
Questions & Answers (1)
Ask a Question
In case we have fun and want to stay a little bit longer, do we have to go back to the hotel by yourself?
@Luke: Hi Luke, We can help you to book Mercure Danang French Village Bana Hills in Ba Na Hill. How many rooms would you like? Many thanks
2 2 Reply
It was nice a landscape but very crowded. I've enjoy a lot. Overall, it was still a very pleasant experience.