You absolutely can count on this local expert to back you up
Heritage Line Ginger Cruise Halong Bay
Cabin & Rates
enter your departure date
- English speaking guide
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, hot shower
- Exclusive cruise through Lan Ha Bay
- Welcome cocktail
- Sunrise Tai Chi Class, Cooking Class
- Insurance on board
- Transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (book in next step)
- Entrance fees, taxes and service charge
- Beverage and other personal expenses
- Gratuity on board
- All other services not mentioned in Inclusions
- Surcharge for Christmas, New Year, Lunar New Year’s Eve
- From 1 - 5 cabins:
- More than 50 days prior to check-in: FREE of charge
- From 49 to 36 days prior to check-in: 20% of total rates
- From 36 to 21 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- Less than 21 days : 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
If the cancellation be announced by the Management Board of Halong Bay, depend on the timing of the cancellation, following policies will be applied:
- Before departure from Hanoi to Halong Bay (none of the services has been used): 100% refund.
- During the trip (some services have been used: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
- The trip be cut down from 2 nights to 1 night, tourists will be charged a 2 days/1 night trip, plus other used services, the rest will be refunded.
- The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults on mattress.
- Children from 05 - 11: Stay with parent 75% adult rate.
- Children under 05: Stay with parent FOC
- Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin
- In case the parent's room has 02 children under 5 years old sharing the same bed with their parents, the second child will be charged 75% of the price of 1 adult.
Based on 26 customer's reviews
- Cruise quality 9.8
- Food/Drink 9.6
- Cabin quality 9.7
- Staff quality 9.8
- Enter/act 9.7
Questions & Answers (10)
Is the Heritage Line Ginger Cruise suitable for seniors who may have mobility issues? Are there any accommodations or facilities on board to assist with accessibility?
The cruise is suitable with seniors, you can note with the cruise and they will support the seniors
I am looking to book with Heritage Line Ginger Cruise because of its amazing architectural style. I am looking for 3 cabins for 7 people on Oct 18 with 2 days 1 night under $250 USD for each of us. Please contact me if this deal is available.
Right now Junior Suite is available for 234 USD/person and for 1 adults is 340 USD/person/cabin , you might consider about the price and our travel consultant will contact you through email
Are there any special promotions or discounts currently available for booking a cabin or suite on the Ginger Cruise?
This cruise till now don't have any promotion. You can check for other cruise or wait some promotion from this cruise
What are the differences between the 3 cruises with a similar Heritage Line ...?
Violet Cruise will go on Halong Bay route. Ylang Cruise will go for Lan Ha Bay 2 nights, Ginger will go Lan Ha Bay for 1 night on Lan Ha Bay
How much does it cost for Spa service in Heritage Line Ginger?
The price is quiet high, our travel consultant will contact to you very short