The most seductively styled French-Indochinese luxury cruise is Heritage Line Violet. This Art-Deco honeymoon cruise has gleaming wooden floors, luxurious silks and velvets, hand-picked antiquities, and ornamentation. Being "unique," the cruise offers the utmost amount of seclusion for the people living there while cruising the renowned Halong Bay in the Gulf of Tonkin.
Only six bright, roomy rooms, each with a distinctive, spectacular design, make Violet the ideal vessel for private sailings, wellness cruises, and romantic getaways. Each room has a gorgeous private balcony and opulent amenities. Let's find some romantic and special features of the 5-star small boat cruises in Halong Bay.
Cabin and suites
- Cabin size: 32m2
- Capacity: 2 adults + 1 child (additional bed)
- Highlight facilities: Private balcony, Jacuzzi
The Violet's Junior Suites, Water & Mountain (double and twin), named after features of Halong Bay, are situated at the front of the main deck and include a private balcony that faces the direction of travel. The decor of the Water Suite has gentle, nautical artwork giving a feeling of the water, while the Mountain Suite has yellow tones and wood carvings to evoke the limestone outdoors. Italian marble is used for the bathrooms, which also feature a walk-in shower and a Jacuzzi.
- Cabin size: 38m2
- Capacity: 2 adults + 1 child (additional bed)
- Highlight facilities: Large glass door, Private balcony, Jacuzzi
The four Imperial Suites—Dragon, Phoenix, Moon, and Cloud—located on the top deck each have a distinctive interior design that corresponds to their ethereal names (1 twin, 3 doubles). The Cloud & Moon suites have peaceful white or melancholy sky-blue colors, while the Phoenix & Dragon suites have a reddish motif with golden-silver design accents and materials. Each has a spacious glass door, a private balcony, and a sophisticated 1930s art deco design evoking the erstwhile French Indochina.
Heritage Line Violet, the most luxurious honeymoon cruise, gets 3 decks with fulfilling amenities for couples and other passengers sailing onboard overnight.
The main deck is divided into 3 areas with the front part of this Halong Bay cruise being Wheel House and 2 rooms Water and Mountain of Junior Suites. Next is the dining room and indoor bar located in the center of the ship. Finally, the space for the spa at the stern.
The upper deck consists of 4 Imperial Suites arranged at the front and rear of this junk boat. The central divider is designed with a Library Lounge.
Sun deck is the last floor with wide open space in harmony with nature. This is a great place for you to enjoy panoramic views of the wonderful Ha Long Bay as well as sunbathe and participate in outdoor activities on board.
Highlight Services and Facilities
- Violet Restaurant: The little restaurant has a French-Indochinese vibe and offers each diner a separate table for two, assuring privacy and comfort.
- Violet Bar: The understated bar, with its finely carved backboard, provides the setting for establishing friendships or having amorous tête-à-têtes over an aperitif or digestion.
- Library Lounge: With its classically styled hardwood sofas and luxurious silk cushions in a variety of clashing patterns, this lounge is a peaceful nook on the top deck that provides panoramic views of the harbor. There are books and board games available to pass the time in this tranquil setting.
- Spa: The spa is private and provides a variety of services in its two rooms, all while providing breathtaking views of the Halong Bay landscape. The couple's room has a restorative steam bath, while one room is designated for individual treatments.
- Sundeck: Every guest has access to a sunbed at all times on Violet's sun deck, which is one of the largest in terms of space allocated to passengers. Couples can also arrange private meals at a quiet table with amazing bay views. At the back of the sun terrace, the day bar provides another excellent hiding place with its cozy outdoor couch lounge.
Food & Drinks
Do you enjoy experimenting with new recipes and discovering regional and foreign flavors? Then Violet is the appropriate spot for you. In the quiet setting of the restaurant or even in your room, this luxury junk boat cruise’s culinary team delivers you delectable and exquisitely prepared local and foreign cuisine. Your palette will remember your meals onboard Violet for years to come thanks to the use of fresh ingredients, including both domestic and international marine products.
- The 2-day-1-night itinerary includes 04 meals: 01 buffet lunch, 01 set menu dinner, 01 buffet breakfast, and 01 buffet brunch
- The 3-day-2-night cruise offer 07 meals: 01 buffet lunch, 01 set menu lunch, 02 set menu dinner, 02 buffet breakfast, and 01 buffet brunch
When you board the cruise on the first day, welcoming refreshments will be provided for you. Additionally, 2 mineral water bottles will be placed in each room every day. You must pay a surcharge fee listed on the bar menu to enjoy time at the luxury cruise’s bar with a few drinks.
Spring Rolls And Seafood
Itinerary and Route Map
Visitors will transfer to Heritage Line Violet after arriving at Tuan Chau harbor and will then meet the cruise's staff. Violet then sets sail for the picturesque Halong Bay for some afternoon kayaking and bamboo boat rowing in Tien Ong Cave and Cua Van Village. The tour comes to a close after spending the second day touring Titop Island, Tam Cung Cave, and Poem Mountain, after which a shuttle bus will return you to Hanoi. Passengers would have more time to tour and enjoy Sung Sot Cave and Pearl Farm if they choose the 3 day and 2 night package.
- Tai Chi class: This morning class will wake up your body after a night on the romantic junk boat and get you ready for the next new experience to come.
- Vietnamese cooking workshop: You'd like to take part in the cooking demonstration to see how those simple yet exquisite Vietnamese spring rolls are made.
- Bamboo boat rowing or Kayaking at the fishing village: This is definitely an interesting experience that you can only try when you come to Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay. You will discover the life of the people in the fishing village along with unique boating activities.
- Pearl farm and cave visits: Admire the mysterious beauty of the caves in the bay as well as the wonderful pearl culture techniques in the pearl village here.
- Sunbathing, Swimming, and Hiking: All of them are relaxing and interesting activities on Ti Top island that help you refill your body and unwind your mind.
- Board games, library, in-room entertainment: Heritage Line Violet not only gives you outside exciting activities but also creates funny onboard activities for you to have great time with this honeymoon cruise.
Cooking Workshop The Small Boat Cruise's sundeck
Transport from Hanoi
Bookings for transportation services are accepted. On the last day, the D-car limousine will transport visitors from their hotels in the Hanoi Old Quarter to Tuan Chau harbor at from 8.30 to 9.00 a.m. and drive you back at 11.30 a.m. or 12 a.m. When you reach your accommodation about 3 o'clock, the amazing journey comes to an end.
A Heritage Dcar Limousine