When cruising on the magnificent Halong and Lan Ha Bay has become a must-try for every tourist coming to Vietnam, Stellar of the Seas rises as a highlight of the top Halong Bay luxury cruises that offer a guaranteed fulfilling getaway. Launched in 2018 by the Aclass cruises company with over 12 years of experience, Stellar of the Seas would prove its leading position in the hospitality industry through a high level of safety and service authenticity.
By continuously upgrading the industry standard, the cruise team will provide passengers with exciting and up-to-date comforts such as fine dining, a panoramic bar, wine and cigars cellar, golf club, seasonal swimming pool, beauty spa & massage, and children's playground. There is so much more to explore, and Stellar of the Seas would be an excellent companion on the best cruise to Halong Bay.
Cabin and Suites
Join the 5-star cruise with Stellar of the Seas, and you will enjoy the luxury accommodation on board and professional services. There are 22 luxury cabins onboard which can accommodate up to 62 passengers. All staterooms are well-equipped with first-class amenities as well as complimentary water, tea, coffee, fresh fruit, and fresh flowers.
- Area: 28m2
- Maximum capacity: 2 people
- Highlight facilities: Private balcony
There are 11 Junior Suite cabins on board; all are located on the first floor with a full-length balcony for private use and an extended glass window. Tourists would experience breathtaking views while enjoying the cruise team's necessary and proficient room services. Other amenities include LED TV, an en-suite marble bathroom, and a dressing room are also available in every cabin of this suite for utmost comfort.
- Area: 30m2
- Maximum capacity: 2 people
- Highlight facilities: Private balcony & Complimentary cocktails
If you are looking for more private accommodation on board, Senior Suite cabins on the second deck would be brilliant. All 08 Senior suites have a similar design and amenities as the Junior suite but have been expanded to a total area of 30m2, which offers more space for relaxation. Besides the water, tea, and coffee, guests can enjoy two complimentary cocktails during their stay.
- Area: 32m2
- Maximum capacity: 2 people
- Highlight facilities: Private sun terrace, Complimentary wine & 30-minute foot massage
Located on the second deck, both 02 Executive suites are incorporated with a private sun terrace and panoramic crystal-glass window to capture a 180-degree view of the world's heritage - Halong Bay. Enjoying the endless view inside an intimate and high-end space of Stellar of the Seas would be a memorable experience for any traveler. Additionally, this suite is provided with a bottle of Chile wine and 30 minutes foot massage for the best comfort.
- Area: 60m2
- Maximum capacity: 2 people
- Highlight facilities: Private sun terrace, Complimentary wine & 01-hour body massage
Capturing a whole view of Lan Ha Bay with an extended sun terrace in the one and only President suite on the third deck. The suite class would take your luxury trip to a higher level by a 60-m2 area equipped with high-end interior furniture and amenities like an open en-suite bathroom, comfy sofa, chair, etc. Passengers would also have 24-hour room service to satisfy any additional requests and orders. For the most luxurious experience, guests staying in President Suite can enjoy a complimentary bottle of Chile wine, a bottle of Sparkling wine, and a 01-hour body massage.
Stellar of the Seas is composed of 04 main decks and a basement for storage due to its double hull composition. Most accommodations set location on the first two decks except for the president suite lying on the third floor. Meanwhile, all public areas and food services gather on the cruise's third and fourth floors (the sun deck).
- The Basement: Wine cellar & Cigars, Public restroom, Crew rest compartments, Crew community rooms, and Kitchen area
- The 1st Deck: Reception, Public restroom, Massage and Spa, and 11 Junior Suites
- The 2nd Deck: 02 Executive Suites, 08 Senior Suites, and Mini golf course
- The 3rd Deck: President Suite, Public restroom, Dining room, Panoramic bar, Sun terrace, and Seasonal swimming pool
- The 4th Deck: Sundeck, Lounge, Restroom, and Operations room
Highlight Services and Facilities
- Fine Dining Room: The Stellar of the Seas fine dining restaurant, with a maximum capacity of 60 seats indoor and outdoor, offers a romantic ambiance, luxury amenities, and pampering services.
- Panoramic Bar: The luxury bar fully offers fine wines, spirits, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. The spectacular view allows you to overlook the swimming pool and calming sea of Cat Ba Island.
- Mini-Golf Course: One of the best relaxation areas onboard includes a driving range and a short game practice area on the green and greenside bunker.
- Beauty Spa & Massage: You can experience a great diversity of unique spa treatments and techniques on the cruise. Keep the body in balance and inspire a thrilling mind for all ages.
- Wine & Cigar Cellar: Tourists can sit back in a fabulous space and enjoy a fine selection of wines and cigars over the world.
- Fitness Area: Located at the front of the second deck, the fitness area, next to the mini-golf course, is a perfect exercising place where you can keep fit and behold the incredible bay view at the same time.
- Outdoor Pool: Situated at the front of the third deck, the year-round swimming pool offers an infinite view of Lan Ha Bay and Cat Ba Island. Tourists can dip in the pool in the sparkling LED light show when the sun goes down.
Food and Drink
On your overnight Halong Bay cruise with Stellar of the Seas, you will savor the gourmet food served by our professional chef from local light breakfast, set menu lunch to BBQ dinner on the swimming poolside.
- The 2-day-1-night itinerary: 01 set western lunch, 01 fine dining BBQ swimming pool dinner, 01 light breakfast, and 01 Vietnamese menu brunch
- The 3-day-2-night itinerary: 01 set western lunch, 01 fine dining BBQ swimming pool dinner, 01 A La Carte dinner, 02 light breakfasts, 01 set menu lunch, and 01 Vietnamese menu brunch
Fine Dining BBQ Dinner
All passengers are offered a welcome drink and fresh bottled water when onboarding with the crew. In addition to complimentary drinks, other drinks can be ordered through room services. The bar is fully stocked with fine wines, spirits, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. These orders are excluded from the cruising price and would be charged separately.
Itinerary and Route Map
After arriving at the Tuan Chuan Marina, tourists will transfer to Stellar of the Seas through a tender or speed boat at around 11.30. After lunch, the vessel will continue cruising through Con Vit Iislet, Thumb islet, and Gia Luan harbor, which belongs to the Cat Ba Island. On the 2-day-1-night itinerary, travelers would have their own time exploring Cat Ba before the cruise heading back to the sleeping area. The cruise will start cruising to Dark and Bright Cave and then return to Tuan Chau Marina on the second day.
The 3-day-2-night itinerary would have a more extended schedule to Viet Hai Village on the second day and continue the rest of the journey on the third day. Disembarkment will be at 12.00 on the last day.
Cruise Route Map
- Kayaking: Go for a kayak by yourself in calm water through floating houses and imposing caves
- Local Rowing Boat: Experience the culture, customs, and daily life of local people while rowing through floating villages
- Swimming: Immerse in the calm and pristine water in the less touristy part or paddle on the natural beach of Lan Ha Bay
- Squid Fishing: Have a little adventure on the boat and try your luck with catching squids
- Tai Chi Class: Tai Chi is one of the best ways to release stress and fatigue, especially in the marvelous Halong Bay
- Cooking Demonstration: Learn how you can make one of Vietnam's traditional dishes - Spring rolls in the perfect way
Transport from Hanoi
Transportation from Hanoi is excluded but can be arranged upon order. The overnight cruise departs from Tuan Chau Pier to further discover Lan Ha Bay.
- Luxury limousine or MPV service: Daily departure from 8:45 to 9:10 from Hanoi
- Private Car service: On request
- Helicopter service: On request
Private Car of Aclass Group
Named as one of the best cruises on the emerald water of Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay, Stellar of the Seas has received over 600 reviews on Tripadvisor, all with love and adornment. One customer shared the rewarding voyage: "That made a world of difference for us." She also stated that "This cruise was absolutely outstanding. The staff certainly understand and deliver the best five-star customer service." If you are persuaded, wait no more and book now to join the most fantastic cruise trip with Stellar of the Seas.
Value for money: 9.6
Location rating: 9.6