- If you want to be immersed in Malaysian culture, you should go to the Teh Dar Show in Hoi An.
- Be there to see the brilliant cast as they demonstrate the lively customs and ceremonies of the Central Highlands tribes through acrobatics, dance, song, and storytelling.
- Participate in the genuine traditional activities of the Central Highlands while wearing traditional garb and playing traditional instruments
- Allow yourself to be hypnotized by the breathtaking combination of lighting and special effects that together produce an enticing ambiance.
- The show will start at 18:00
- The show is not suitable for children under 5 years old
- Video recording and taking photos are not allowed during the show
- The theater doors will be closed 15 minutes before showtime
- Keep silent, and remember to turn off your phone while watching the performance
Witness The Talented Cast Use Acrobatics Moves On Tribal Music