Kuang Si Waterfall where you can cool off with a refreshing swim in the pools or walk along the forest trails. You can also see up close Asiatic bears at the Bear Rescue Centre along the jungle walk to the waterfall.
Luang Prabang - Kuang Si Waterfalls Full day city tour
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Luang Prabang - Wat Xieng Thong - Wat Visoun - Ock Pop Tock Living Craft Center - Kuang Si Waterfalls
Departure: Daily from Luang Prabang
Daily from Luang Prabang
- Short visit to the morning local market near the Royal Palace
- Ascend the 329 steps to the top of Phousi Hill for a panoramic view of the city and the Mekong River.
- Transfer to the beautiful Kuang Si Waterfall - largest waterfall in Luang Prabang with three tiers.
- See up close Asiatic bears at the Bear Rescue Centre
Itinerary Expand all
Luang Prabang - Kuang Si Waterfalls
After breakfast, we visit Royal Palace Museum, which hosts a range of interesting artifacts. Our next stop in the city is the magnificent Wat Xiengthong with its roofs sweeping low to the ground, which represents classical Laotian architecture. We will also take a look at the Traditional Art & Ethnology Center to learn about the many Lao ethnic groups. We then visit Wat Visoun, dating back to 1513 during the reign of King Wisunarat (Visoun), this is Luang Prabang’s oldest temple and was once home to the Prabang Buddhas.Laos is also known for its traditional crafts, we will take a short visit to the Ock Pop Tock Living Craft Center, where you will have a short tour so you get information about Silk, about weaver, about the Women that work in the Centre. This then takes us to the beautiful Kuang Si Waterfall where you can cool off with a refreshing swim in the pools or walk along the forest trails. You can also see up close Asiatic bears at the Bear Rescue Centre along the jungle walk to the waterfall.Before returning to Luang Prabang, we stop to visit the Kuang Si Falls Butterfly Park (closed on Tuesday, and from 03rd May to 19th June every year), one of the must-visit spots, where you can have an optional 15-minute tour to learn about butterflies and local flora. Arriving in Luang Prabang, we ascend the 329 steps to the top of Phousi Hill for a beautiful sunset view of the city and its glowing reflection on the Mekong River.
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- N/A (1 night)
- Overnight in shared Twin/ Double room with Air-condition (AC) at hotel.
- All transport during tour on air - conditioned vehicle as per itinerary (including airport pick up & see off)
- All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide.
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at the accommodation (if any)
- International flights (arrival and departure) with taxes
- Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and water during meals
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 14 to 3 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: Charge 100% of total rates
- Please ask our consultant for more detail
Similar Luang Prabang Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question