It's great to admire beautiful Kuang Si Waterfall where you can cool off with a refreshing swim in the pools. Can't wait to explorerural life as a Laotian farmer by mountains and rice paddies surround and learn more information about Silk, weaver and dailty life of local people
Luang Prabang - Rice Experience - Kuang Si Waterfalls full day
- Experience rural life as a Laotian farmer by mountains and rice paddies surrounding
- Observe organic garden to learn how natural herbs are used in traditional medicine
- Visit to the Ock Pop Tock Living Craft Center, where you will have more information about Silk, weaver and Women that work in the Centre.
Itinerary Expand all
Begin today's close-up look at daily Laotian life by heading out for a morning at a community-based living rice farm in the idyllic countryside outside Luang Prabang. Surrounded by mountains and rice paddies, you'll have an opportunity to experience rural life as a Laotian farmer would, trying your hand at various farm activities – or observing them from a traditional Lao rice house balcony, set amidst rice terraces and an organic vegetable farm. You'll have time to check out nearby workshops where local bamboo weavers, blacksmiths and sugar cane processors practice their crafts. Then take a tour of the organic garden to learn how natural herbs are used in traditional medicine.
Later on, we drive to the beautiful Khouangsi Waterfall where you can splash around in the pools or walk along the forest paths. You can also see up close Asiatic bears at the Bear Rescue Centre along the jungle walk to the waterfall.
Laos is also known for its traditional crafts, we will take a short visit to the Ock Pop Tock Living Craft Center, where you will have a short tour so you get information about Silk, about weaver, about the Women that work in the Centre. Tour end
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Lunch
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Entrance Fee
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee to indicated sights
- Government tax and service charge
- Drinking water & Tissue
- Visa stamping fee
- Meals: Lunch or Dinner
- International & domestic flights
- Accommodation where not mentioned
- Travel Insurance in all kinds
- Meals: lunch or dinner where not stated
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
- More than 3 days prior to departure: 10% of total rate
- From 3 to 1 days prior to departure: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate