Luang Prabang - Weaving Full day
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Textiles are very important to the Lao people as they are used in daily life from ceremonies to household. This tour is a great way to learn about textiles in Laos- the history, methods, and cultural significance. The chance to make silk from cocoons, dye your own silk scarf and try to weaving and spinning.
Luang Prabang - Phone Say - Ock Pop Tok
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Private boat trip as stated in above sights
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee to indicated sights
- Government tax and service charge
- Drinking water & Tissue
- Visa stamping fee
- Meals: Lunch or Dinner
- International & domestic flight
- Accommodation where not mentioned
- Travel Insurance in all kinds
- Meals: lunch or dinner where not stated
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
- More than 3 days prior to departure: 10% of total rate
- From 3 to 1 days prior to departure: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question