In this one-day tour, you can learn more about the culture of Laos people by visiting Ban Muang Keo village. Pass by Pha Tad Ke Botanic Garden and learn about various plant species here. If you come to Luang Prabang, Pak Ou Caves and Pha Tak Ke is the famous place you cannot miss. Why don’t join us to explore the famous Pak Ou Caves filled with over 4000 Buddha icons?
Pak Ou Caves - Pha Tad Ke Experience full day
- Witness the serene and peaceful countryside while cruising on the Mekong River.
- Explore traditional Lao rice whisky distilling in Bang Muang Keo village.
- Discover the famous plant conservation Pha Tad Ke Botanical Garden and the mountainous Mekong scenery through the Limestone Walk.
Itinerary Expand all
- Go to see the stunning view of the restful and calm countryside while cruising through the Mekong River.
- Explore Pak Ou Caves, two sacred caves located inside a limestone cliff near the confluence of the Nam Ou River.
- Visit Ban Muang Keo, the village famous for producing lao-lao - the Laotian whisky.
- Back to town by boat and pay a visit to Pha Tad Ke Botanical Garden - the first botanical garden in Laos.
- Have set lunch at Pha Tad Ke’s coffee shop.
- Discover Ginger Garden and the Ethno-botanic Garden.
- Witness the mountainous area in the Mekong through the Limestone Walk.
- Continue exploring Pha Tad Ke Botanical Garden by visiting Arboretum, Palm Garden, Bamboo Garden, and Mist House.
- Have an optional orchid talk at Pha Tad Ke Nursery.
- Back to town by boat and take a tuk-tuk to return to your hotel.
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Lunch
- NA (1 night)
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Entrance Fee
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee to indicated sights
- Government tax and service charge
- Drinking water & Tissue
- Visa stamping fee
- Meals: Lunch or Dinner
- International & domestic flights
- Accommodation where not mentioned
- Travel Insurance in all kinds
- Meals: lunch or dinner where not stated
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
- More than 3 days prior to departure: 10% of total rate
- From 3 to 1 days prior to departure: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
- Itinerary 9.9
- Food/Drink 8.8
- Tour guide 10
- Enter/act 9.3
- Transportation 10
An exciting tour and worth visiting. Beautiful scenery and I have more knowledge about Laos after the tour. I appreciate the services and support from BestPrice, they are so helpful. Highly recommend this trip to anyone who wants to travel to Laos.
The cruise is spacious for passengers. We came to “Pak Ou Caves” after cruising for about 2 hours. On the way, we saw river village life, stunning mountain, and also animals on the river bank. After that, we stopped by Ban Muang Keo, and gain new knowledge about how the Lao whisky is made. The trip… More The cruise is spacious for passengers. We came to “Pak Ou Caves” after cruising for about 2 hours. On the way, we saw river village life, stunning mountain, and also animals on the river bank. After that, we stopped by Ban Muang Keo, and gain new knowledge about how the Lao whisky is made. The trip to Pha Tad Ke Garden is interesting too, we learned how to make a bamboo stick animal.
Some people say that the top cave in Pak Ou Cave is a little dim inside, but when I went to the cave, it was lit with artificial light so it was easy to see what is inside the cave. Still, you should bring a torch light. Less