Our full day help us explore Lao and daily life of local people inclusing Pha Tad Ke Botanic Garden, Ock Pop Tock Living Craft Center. Especially, it's great to see beautiful Kuang Si Waterfall where you can cool off with a refreshing swim in the pools.
Pha Tad Ke Experience Kuang Si Waterfalls by boat full day
- Learn how to make a bamboo stick animal at the site of the hunting lodge of the former royal family
- Follow the path through the Limestone Walk and admire amazing mountainous Mekong landscape
- Admire beautiful Kuang Si Waterfall where you can cool off with a refreshing swim in the pools
- VIsit to the Ock Pop Tock Living Craft Center, where you will have more information about Silk, weaver and local people
Itinerary Expand all
The Pha Tad Ke boat departs Ban Wat That at 9:00 (please be at the pier at 8:45). Enjoy a 15-minute leisurely boat trip down the Mekong River. Upon arrival at Pha Tad Ke Botanic Garden reception you will be given a short presentation about the gardens. After that walk through the Ginger Garden and the Ethno-botanic Garden, which is the centrepiece of the garden. Follow the path through the Limestone Walk and take in the amazing mountainous Mekong landscape. Learn how to make a bamboo stick animal at the site of the hunting lodge of the former royal family. Then continue your tour of Pha Tad Ke Botanical Garden walking through the Arboretum, Palm Garden, and Bamboo Garden to our viewpoint that overlooks the rice field. Stop by the Mist House where you will learn more about the importance of biodiversity conservation and finish your excursion with an optional orchid talk at Pha Tad Ke Nursery.
All of the gardens will have introductory panels and labels. You can always ask our expert staff should you have any questions or require more information.
Enjoy a delicious Lao set lunch at Pha Tad Ke’s café.
We then take the boat downstream the Mekong river to Ban Sing, and hop on the minivan to the beautiful Kuang Si Waterfall where you can cool off with a refreshing swim in the pools or walk along the forest trails. You can also see up close Asiatic bears at the Bear Rescue Centre along the jungle walk to the waterfall.
Laos is also known for its traditional crafts, we will take a short visit to the Ock Pop Tock Living Craft Center, where you will have a short tour so you get information about Silk, about weaver, about the Women that work in the Centre. Tour end.
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Lunch
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Entrance Fee
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee to indicated sights
- Government tax and service charge
- Drinking water & Tissue
- Visa stamping fee
- Meals: Lunch or Dinner
- International & domestic flights
- Accommodation where not mentioned
- Travel Insurance in all kinds
- Meals: lunch or dinner where not stated
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
- More than 3 days prior to departure: 10% of total rate
- From 3 to 1 days prior to departure: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate