This Mai Chau & Cuc Phuong National Park adventure is perfect for those who love nature and want to explore new destinations. During these three days, you will have the opportunity to experience the unique culture of local ethnic minorities, witness stunning natural beauty, and enjoy various outdoor activities such as hiking and visiting local markets. From the golden terraced paddy fields of Mai Chau to the endless emerald forests of Cuc Phuong, this tour offers an unforgettable journey through some of the most fascinating destinations in Northern Vietnam.
Mai Chau & Cuc Phuong National Park 3 days
9.5Excellent - 1 review
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Hanoi - Cuc Phuong National Park - Mai Chau - Ban Lac Village - Pom Coong Village
Departure: Daily departure from Hanoi Old Quarter
Daily departure from Hanoi Old Quarter
Theme: Interact with local, Cultural, Nature
Suitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults
Type: Join in tour
- Enjoy the stunning natural beauty of Mai Chau's golden terraced paddy fields and Cuc Phuong's endless forests
- Participate in various outdoor activities such as hiking and visiting local markets to experience the local lifestyle
- Immerse yourself in the unique culture of local ethnic minorities and learn about their customs and traditions
Itinerary Expand all
Day 1: Hanoi - Cuc Phuong National Park
Day 2: Explore Mai Chau
Day 3: Hiking tour - Road transfer to Hanoi
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinner
- Home-stay (1 night), Home-stay in Mai Chau (1 night), N.A (1 night)
- Entrance fees
- Full board meals
- Round trip transfer
- Lodge accommodation
- English speaking guide
- Home-stay accommodation
- Tours and activities as stated above
- Travel insurance
- Phone and laundry
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- More than 15 days before arrival: Free of charge
- 10-15 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-10 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Excellent 1 reviews
- Itinerary 10
- Food/Drink 8.5
- Tour guide 10
- Enter/act 10
- Accomodations 9
Similar Mai Chau Tours
Questions & Answers (1)
Ask a Question
Hi, I am very interested in the Mai Chau & Cuc Phuong National Park 3 day tour. When looking it said that it was from $384 per person. I looked at the rates and for one adult starting on the 17th October it’s telling me it’s $728. Why is the price so different? Thanks
We doing surcharge if you are travel alone for car, guide, accomodation..
This was a well-executed tour with a well-organized itinerary. We visited a plethora of places in just 3 days and enjoyed ourselves pretty much all the time. Cuc Phuong Park was incredible, we had the opportunity to see some rarest, endangered animals here, especially the pangolin. Our tour guide Lucy… More This was a well-executed tour with a well-organized itinerary. We visited a plethora of places in just 3 days and enjoyed ourselves pretty much all the time. Cuc Phuong Park was incredible, we had the opportunity to see some rarest, endangered animals here, especially the pangolin. Our tour guide Lucy gave us a lot of details regarding the animals and the jungle, and make every piece of information easier to absorb.
Exploring the mountainous area, cycling through villages and hiking through giant caves were one-of-a-kind experiences. We managed to see all of the most stunning destinations in Northern Vietnam and interacted with villagers and gained insights into their daily activities. It was an excellent trip throughout, we highly recommend this tour to those wanting to connect with nature in Vietnam. Less