Our most-requested cruise; this route passes through the most dramatic scenery of the entire Ayeyarwaddy River, reaching it's peak in the drama of the Second Defile. Walk in the footsteps of George Orwell in Katha, the real-life setting for his Burmese Days, before visiting a nearby elephant logging camp. Savour the peace and tranquility of a remote island monaster
Heritage Line Anawrahta Cruise 8 days - IMPRESSIVE GORGES
from US /pax
Add to wishlistInquire Now
|24 Jun 2022 - 23 Dec 2022|
|24 Dec 2022 - 24 Jun 2023|
- Port tax $129 per passenger, subject to change without prior notice (levied by Myanmar Port Authorities and port taxes appear on our invoice).
- All cruises include group shore-excursions
- Entrance fees
- In-tour guide services (English speaking)
- Taxes, fuel, river pilots, port dues.
- Group transfers from/to the meeting point to/from embarkation/disembarkation point or vice versa.
- Mineral water, coffee/tea, soft drinks and local beer is included all day.
- Fruit juices are included in addition during breakfast and afternoon tea.
- Inclusions for Anawrahta Suites - All Suite: Private butler service, balcony breakfast or in-suite dining, daily laundry service, daily newspaper delivered to suite room, complimentary mini bar, daily turn down gift, one private candle light dinner in the balcony, welcome fruit basket, flower and a bottle of Prosecco, complimentary tea/coffee making facility and spa services. Subject to change without prior notice.
- Crew gratuities (8 USD – 10 USD per passenger/day are recommended).
- Fuel surcharges, if any (see terms and conditionsPeak season surcharge at USD 175 per person for all cruises falling on Christmas and/or Eve New Year’s Eve.).
- Other domestic/international fights.
- Personal expense.
- For cancellations of bookings, the following charges will apply:
- 90 days or more: 30% of the cruise price
- 60 to 89 days: 50% of the cruise price
- 30 to 59 days: 75% of the cruise price
- Less than 30 days : 100% of the cruise price
- Minimum age of children allowed on the Anawrahta is 10 years old, in parents’ cabin and must occupy a separate bed and pay full rate.
- Extra bed supplement is 60% off on contract cruise price (price per double cabin)
Similar Luxury Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question