Our 3 days tour will provides a series of portraits of local scenery like Yandabo Village, a dependant on the base economy and unfinished pagoda, the biggest hanging undamaged bell in the world. We’ll take you to the best sights, cities and towns, while offering a truly enjoyable experience on board.
Princess Royal Cruise 3 days
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Mandalay - Mingun - Sagaing - Yandabo Pottery Village - Bagan
Style: Irrawaddy Cruises, Chindwin Cruises
Cruise: Princess Royal Cruise
Type: Join in tour
- See the unfinished pagoda name MINGUN Pagoda Complex, the biggest hanging undamaged bell in the world, and the "Home For The Aged"
- Visit to Sagaing (the most important Buddhist Religion site) and enjoy the sunset over Sagaing Hill
- See Yandabo Village, dependant on the base economy is famous for the production of terracotta from the riverbank clay
- 1. Upstream: Mandalay to Bagan
- 2. Downstream: Bagan to Mandalay
Day 1: Mandalay – Mingun – Sagaing (21 MILES)
Day 2: Sagaing – Yandabo Village (57 MILES)
Day 3: Yandabo Village – Bagan (63 MILES)
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
enter your departure date
If your cancellation is from one certain number of days before your departure, you won’t be charged any single coin. Policy is applied separately for each cruise, please see cruise details or contact our sales for more information.
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinner
- Princess Royal Cruise (2 nights)
- Above rates include all meals, tea and drinking bottled water on board and sightseeing on land and English speaking guide
- Drinks, Gratuity, Transfer from Hotel to Jetty, All items of a personal nature, Insurance such as health, accident, baggage or travel laundry are on passenger’s account
- Compulsory meals rate (Christmas and New Year Eve):
- Christmas Compulsory Dinner – USD 60 per person
- New year Compulsory Dinner – USD 60 per person
- Cancellation before 70 days prior to the start of the cruise: 20 % of the total rate
- Between 70 and 60 days prior to the start of the cruise: 50 % of the total rate
- Between 60 and 30 days prior to the start of the cruise: 70 % of the total rate
- Less than 30 days prior to the start of the cruise: 100 % of the total rate
- Infants below the age of 4 years may sleep in their parent’s cabin without extra but the company cannot guarantee the availability of a cot. Children up to 12 years must occupy a berth and pay 50% of the adult rate if sharing the same cabins. Full rate applied if staying in a different cabin.
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question