Aboard the stylish Sanctuary Ananda and sail the less explored beautiful Chindwin River. Within the itinerary the ship will visit many tribal villages where you can learn about the local people and customs. Catch a great insight into these fascinating destinations, and ensureg a seamless experience every step of the journey. You will also have chance to go ashore to visit more famous landmarks and interact with local people, learn about their daily life. Uncover local secrets and experiences, and to open doors to people and places normally beyond the reach of the ordinary traveller.
Sanctuary Ananda Cruise 11 Days 10 Nights - Chindwin River
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Mandalay - Sanctuary Ananda Cruise - Sin Tea - Own Pin Seik - Ngar Own - Masein - Hae Nin - Sittaung - Kani - Monywa - Yesagyo - Bagan
Cruise: Sanctuary Ananda Cruise
- Spend 11 days relax and enjoy luxury amenities on board Sanctuary Ananda Cruise
- Go ashore to visit famous landmarks: Sagaing Hill, U Bein Bridge, Shwezigon Pagoda, Mingun Pagoda and numerous temples of Bagan...
- Visit local market, local workshop to interact with friendly locals
- 1. Departure from Mandalay
- 2. Departure from Bagan
Day 1: Mandalay to Sin Tea
Day 2: Sin Tea to Own Pin Seik
Day 3: Own Pin Seik to Ngar Own
Day 4: Ngar Own to Masein
Day 5: Masein to Hae Nin
Day 6: Hae Nin to Sitthaung
Day 7: Sitthaung to Masein
Day 8: Masein to Kani
Day 9: Monywa to Yesagyo
Day 10: Yesagyo to Bagan
Day 11: Bagan
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- Children over 6 years of age are welcome onboard Sanctuary Ananda.
Double / Twin
enter your departure date
Deluxe Bagan Suite
Deluxe Mandalay Suite
If your cancellation is from one certain number of days before your departure, you won’t be charged any single coin. Policy is applied separately for each cruise, please see cruise details or contact our sales for more information.
- 10 Breakfasts, 10 Lunches, 10 Dinner
- All three meals during full sailing days with lunch and dinner on day of embarkation and breakfast on day of disembarkation
- Soft drinks and local beer
- All sightseeing as stated in set itineraries
- Any items of a personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls and purchases from the gift shop
- Wine and spirits
- Extra optional excursions
- International & domestic flights
- Gratuity to staff
- Medical services, travel insurance or visas
- For cancellations of bookings, the following charges will apply:
- 90 days or more: 30% of the cruise price
- 60 to 89 days: 50% of the cruise price
- 30 to 59 days: 75% of the cruise price
- Less than 30 days : 100% of the cruise price
- Children aged 6 and over are welcome on board Sanctuary Ananda.
- One child aged up to and including 12 years sharing a Luxury Suite with two adults pays 75% of the adult rate.
- One or two children aged up to and including 12 years sharing the Owner’s Suite with two paying adults pay 50% of the adult rate.
- On all other occasions children pay the adult rate.
- Luxury Suites can accommodate an extra child by converting the sofa into a smaller bed. Maximum occupancy of a Luxury Suite is 2 adults and 1 child or 1 adult and 2 children.
- The living area of the Owner’s Suite can be converted to accommodate one extra adult or one or two children.
Similar Luxury Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question