Full day tour is a great way to discover Khao Sok in 1 day with premium service. Khao Sok National Park is one of the best well-known tourist attractions in Thailand and worldwide tourist destination for its oldest rainforest, amazing limestone mountain, fantastic waterfall, spot tropical birds and diverse wildlife can be found in here. You will be enjoying with Excited Elephant Bathing Program, you can enjoy giving the elephant a refreshing bath, where you can scrub them, play with them and, get on their back without saddle
Khao Sok Discovery with Canoe Full day
- Discovery in a full-day trip to an amazing place_Khao Sok National Park
- Observe elephants living in the park
- Explore the national park by canoe
Itinerary Expand all
Enjoy a full day of adventure with this exciting excursion through the Phang Nga province. In the early morning, drive to the north of Phuket, crossing the bridge to Phang Nga on the mainland. Your first stop is the Tsunami Museum, which depicts what happened in 2004 when Khao Lak - among other parts of the area - was hit by a devastating tsunami. Then, continue into the green forest of Khao Sok National Park for a short elephant trek as you are lead by elephant back through this stunning rainforest, past large limestone mountains, breathtaking rivers and wild animal life.
Continue to the Khao Sok viewpoint, and enjoy a delicious Thai lunch overlooking hills and mountains.
In the afternoon, jump into a canoe with local paddlers taking you along the breathtaking Khao Sok River. Sit back and relax as you glide through lush tropical greenery amid exciting jungle sounds and exotic wildlife. After your trip down the river, head back to your hotel in Phuket.
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Lunch
- English speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan.
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Cancellation by Customer
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 2 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 2 - 10 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
- Itinerary 10
- Food/Drink 9
- Tour guide 10
- Enter/act 10
- Transportation 9
I could not recommend Best Price Travel highly enough. The trip was fabulous with great activities, very good and funny guide and so kind driver. Everything was excellent organized. Thanks a lot!!