Taking full-day tour to visit the beautiful Phang Nga Bay, try canoeing and do sunbathing, snorkeling and relaxing on a paradise island. Discovery Hong Island, James Bond Island and let join canoeing together with our experienced paddler guide. This is ideal for groups of friends and family who want more activities in these beautiful islands with speed boat is the best choice.
Phang Nga Bay Canoeing & Koh Khai Nai by Speed Boat
- Discover stunning lagoons and limestone caves in Phang Nga Bay
- Visit James Bond Island and the 150-year-old Muslim Village of Koh Panyi
- Enjoy scenic views of fauna and flora at Panak Island
Itinerary Expand all
Throw caution to the wind as your embark on a day-long speedboat adventure to some of Thailand’s most spectacular islands. After being picked up at your hotel, head to your speedboat - your home base for the day - to explore fascinating Phang Nga Bay. Discover the beauty of this bay by visiting islands and limestone outcrops such as Talu Cave and Ban Tak Dad fishing village. Along the bay, enjoy scenic views of fauna and flora at Panak Island, and the amazing limestone outcrops at Hong Island. You may also visit Tapu Island, known as James Bond Island after parts of the movie, “The Man with the Golden Gun,” were filmed here, and the 150-year-old Muslim Village of Koh Panyi, entirely built on stilts.
Enjoy a packed lunch on your speedboat between locations or while lying on the beach at Khai Nai Island, a beautiful, small island surrounding by coral reefs and colourful fish - a snorkeller’s dream. Spend your afternoon soaking up the sun and the sea before heading back to Phuket in late afternoon, sun-kissed and filled with happy memories of your day at sea.
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Lunch
- English speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan.
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Cancellation by Customer
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 2 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 2 - 10 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
- Itinerary 10
- Food/Drink 10
- Tour guide 10
- Enter/act 10
- Transportation 9
Superb place, great guide!
we are really taken to a heavenly place!
It is definitely worth going there.