One of the top adventures in Thailand, paddling around Phang Nga Bay inside marine limestone karst islands with various wild animals seen from your own kayak is an amazing experience. Add to this, dining under the stars, you can launch your Krathong under the starry night in the bay while making a wish for good health and prosperity for yourself and those you hold dear
Phang Nga Hong by Starlight & Kayak full day
- See the stunning Phang Nga Bay in the afternoon and evening
- Kayak into the caves and lagoons
- Spot mudskippers, macaques, hornbills and more on this incredible eco-adventure
- Relax and swim in the crystal waters
Itinerary Expand all
Spend the afternoon and evening out at sea on the stunning Bay of Phang Nga Province. Avoiding the tourist crowds of the morning, this tour departs in the afternoon and transports you from your Phuket hotel to the edge of the bay, where you’ll board a boat and head out to sea. Spend the day relaxing on deck, swimming in the crystal waters and kayaking through narrow caves and mangrove patches, a professional guide paddles you through Phang Nga Bay’s “Tidal Nape Sea Caves” before the sun begins to set. As day turns to evening, make a krathong - a flower display - to float on the water as you watch the colourful night sky reflect off the bay’s famous limestone cliffs. Enjoy a delicious meal onboard while toasting to your day at sea, before your return sail to Phuket.
Please note: This full day tour start approximately from 13:00 hrs.- 20:30 hrs
* Low tide period : the pick up time is 10.30-10.40 hrs. Depart from bay at 12.00 hrs.
* High tide period: the pick time is 11.30-11.40 hrs. Depart from bay at 13.00 hrs.
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- English speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan.
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Cancellation by Customer
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.