Explore Vientiane’s mystique. With its glittering temples, thousands of Buddhist images, interesting archaeological sites and rich culture, Vientiane is a veritable wonderland of sights. Check out a cooking class, explore the city and its surroundings – you can do all this within just haft day.
Vientiane Half day City Tour
- Exploring Vientiane, the charming and fascinating capital city in Southeast Asia
- Emerging into the spirit of Laos with the visit to the beautiful temple in Vientiane
- Experience a wall housing thousands of tiny Buddha images behind rows of hundreds of seated Buddhas.
- Climb the stairs to the roof of Putaxay monument for sweeping panoramic views of the city.
Itinerary Expand all
Vientiane is a charming and fascinating capital, with an interesting mix of Lao, Thai, Chinese, Vietnamese, French, and American stay together influences. Today, we start visiting the major sights of the capital; including Wat Sisaket, the oldest temple with thousands of miniature Buddha statues, and the former royal temple of Wat Prakeo, which previously housed the famous Emerald Buddha Image. Enroute to Lao’s national icon, the precious and sacred structure of That Luang Stupa, you will have the opportunity to take some pictures of the imposing Patuxay Monument, which is known as Vientiane’s own Arc de Triumph. Transfer back to your hotel. Tour end.
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- N/A (1 night)
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee to indicated sights
- Government tax and service charge
- Drinking water & Tissue
- Visa stamping fee
- International & domestic flights
- Accommodation where not mentioned
- Travel Insurance in all kinds
- Meals: lunch or dinner
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 14 to 3 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: Charge 100% of total rates
- Please ask our consultant for more detail
Similar Vientiane Tours
Questions & Answers (1)
Hi, I am arriving on 20th December noon and I am looking for a tour for the afternoon of 20th or 21st December. I am travelling alone and don't mind joining other groups/people. Can speak English & Mandarin. Can you advise if this is possible? Thanks, Jack
Current we dont have SIC tour in Vientaine so if you agree we will provide private tour.