Vietnam Visa On Arrival
1. What is Visa on Arrival?
Visa on Arrival or VOA is the best method to apply for your visa to Vietnam (arrive Vietnam by planes or some borders).
The procedure is very simple:
- 1Fill in our “online application”,
- 2Make secure online payment
- 3Get your approval letter with-in 3 workings days by email
- 4Get your Visa stamps upon arrival at Vietnam International airport (Hanoi Airport, Ho Chi Minh Airport, Da Nang Airport…).
Moreover, you can apply at all times and count on Best Price Vietnam 24/7 support. Undoubtedly, this is the easiest way to get your visa to Vietnam. Is it not enough for you? You can get further assistance booking our Fast Track Service. We will help you upon your arrival in order to prevent you from wasting time and dealing with red tape.
2. Do I need Vietnam Visa?
Vietnam Visa requirements change from one country to another. Actually, there are some countries whose citizens do not need visa for entering Vietnam for a specific period of time. Check it here
Please check whether you need a Vietnam Visa or not by selecting your nationality from below.
How to apply for a visa on arrival
1. Get started by filling in Visa form on our secure website or send us your information via email.
Fill in the online application form with the exact details of your full name, gender, birthday, nationality, passport number and passport expiry date, as well as your arrival date. Send those information via email? Email us at: email@example.com for a prompt response.
2. Confirm your Visa details and pay online through a trusted method
Before processing to payment, recheck all of your details for Visa to make sure everything is correct and in good order. Then continue to fill in payment information in a secure page created for your booking from our trusted partner OnePay. All the information you provide will be kept confidential.
3. Get Visa Approval Letter.
- Receive a Visa Approval Letter via email from us (attached with For Entry And Exit - Application Form).
- Print out the Letter and the Application Form.
- Fill out the Application Form.
- Prepare 2 passport sized photos (4x6) and an amount of USD for stamping fee (U.S.$25 for a one month (30 day) or 3 month (87 day) single entry visa, U.S. $45 for a less than 30 day multi-entry).
4. Get visa stamp at Vietnam Airport
Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration Officers at Vietnam arrival airports.
The Approval Letter should be adequate to prove that you are allowed to entry Vietnam if it is one of the boarding requirements from your airline. Upon arrival to Vietnam International Airports (Hanoi, Da Nang or Ho Chi Minh city), you present all things inside the prepared package to Immigration Officers to get your visa stamped.
- 1Fill the form online
- 2Pay services fees
- 3Receive Visa letter via email
- 4Get Visa Stamp at Vietnam Airport