It a long day trip but worth to visit. Golden Rock is must see place when visit Myanmar because of it beauty & structure. Beside that you also have a chance to discover Bago town where you can visit alot of beautiful pagoda to learn about their history.
Golden Rock & Bago Sightseeing Full day
- Explore the marvelous Golden Rock to enjoy it beauty and take great photos.
- Visit Shwe Maw Daw Pagoda - biggest pagoda in Yangon almost renew 30 times.
- Discover one of the most important places for Myanmar history - Kanbawzathadi Golden Palace
Itinerary Expand all
Our guide meet you at hotel lobby and start today tour a bit earlier about 6:00 AM. We will take 3.5 hours drive to Golden Rock. Upon arrival we will take a truck to mountain top (it takes another 1 hour). We will have 1 hour to explore this marvelous situation of Golden Rock. Enjoy the beautiful screneries & takes a great photo with your partner.
After Golden Rock we will drive to Bago for lunch (on your own account).
In the afternoon we will visit Shwe Maw Daw Pagoda which is the biggest one in Myanmar which already destroyes 30 times and renovated. Continue to Kanbawzathadi Golden Palace where you can learn about Bago/ Burma history. This palace was built in 16th century but now it was renovated.
Ending trip with others 2 hours drive back to Yangon.
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Lunch
- Transportation for tour class car with air-Conditioned.
- Entrance Fee
- Experienced English Speaking Guide
- 01 Wet Towels; 01 Bottles of drinking water for each person
- Service Change
- International flight to or from Myanmar with taxes
- Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Any other service not mentioned
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 2 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 2 - 10 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate