A full day to rural village close to Yangon where you have a chance to get interact with local people to understand how local life. Beside that you also can take part in some local life activities like making pottery, cooking local food... Let's start now!
Sightseeing Traditional Pottery Village & Rural Life full day
- Visit traditional pottery workshop and take part in working with clay by hand and making some fun with your own creative.
- Walk around village or cycling to enjoy a real taste of rural Myanmar along the way.
- Experience for Cooking class, Home Sewing, Bamboo Basket Home industry.
Itinerary Expand all
Today morning, drive to Tawnte about one and half hour for enjoy the country-side scenery. First, we will stop for visit colorful Tawnte market, visit traditional pottery workshop and take part in working with clay by hand and making some fun with your own creative.
We will proceed drive to the village of Kyaik Tha Le for visit Mingalar Bio Garden CBT site where we walk around village or cycling to enjoy a real taste of rural Myanmar along the way. And we have a chance to get experience for Cooking class, Home Sewing, Bamboo Basket Home industry and meet friendly locals and observe their daily lifestyle. Enjoy Lunch with traditional Burmese style at Mingalar Bio Garden.
Late afternoon, return to Yangon by road though villages, rice paddies and river landscape.
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Lunch
- Car, Bicycle
- Transportation for tour class car with air-Conditioned.
- Entrance Fee
- Experienced English Speaking Guide
- 02 Wet Towels; 02 Bottles of drinking water for each person
- Service Change
- Lunch at local house
- International flight to or from Myanmar with taxes
- Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Any other service not mentioned
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 3 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 3 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
- Itinerary 10
- Food/Drink 9
- Tour guide 10
- Enter/act 9
- Transportation 9
Everything has been incredible! Tour guide and driver were great. Actually, what we got was much more than our expectations. This was one of the best trips of our life!!