A full day to rural village close to Yangon where you have a chance to get interact with local people to understand how local life. Beside that you also can take part in some local life activities like making pottery, cooking local food... Let's start now!
Sightseeing Traditional Pottery Village & Rural Life full day
from US /pax
Theme: Interact with local, Nature, Cultural
Suitable: Couples, Young Adults
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
- Transportation for tour class car with air-Conditioned.
- Entrance Fee
- Experienced English Speaking Guide
- 02 Wet Towels; 02 Bottles of drinking water for each person
- Service Change
- Lunch at local house
- International flight to or from Myanmar with taxes
- Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Any other service not mentioned
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 3 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 3 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question