This two-day tour offers you a great opportunity for Yangon’s old colonial charm, dazzling Buddhist temples, and fascinating day to day street life. On the second day, take journey to Thanlyin village, visit Hindu temple, vibrant and colorful market and explore local life.
Yangon Highlight Discover 2 days
from US /pax
Add to wishlistInquire Now
Yangon - Maha Bandula Park - Bode Tahtaung Pagoda - Bogyoke Aung San Market - Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda - Shwedagon Pagoda - Thanlyin
Departure: Daily from Yangon
Daily from Yangon
Type: Private tour
- Enjoy sunset at Shwedagon Pagoda, see the lights come on and watch the stupa glow in the darkness
- Explore vibrant market where you’ll find locals shopping for everyday things (clothes, fabric, shoes) and fancier items as well
- Excursion to Thanlyin that will give you a chance to see a sub-urban town near Yangon and a taste of countryside in Myanmar
Itinerary Expand all
Day 1: Yangon
Day 2: Yangon - Thanlyin
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
|Superior (3*)||US $198||Inquire Now|
|First Class (4*)||US $210||Inquire Now|
|Deluxe (5*)||US $230||Inquire Now|
- *All prices are based on per adult, in Double/Twin sharing
- Small group tour available (max 10 guests): HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Surcharge will be applied for single traveler or single room request
- Car, Cruise
- Hotel (1 night)
- Accommodation in Yangon
- Transportation for tour class car with air-Conditioned.
- Entrance Fee
- Private boat to Thanlyin
- English Speaking Guide
- 02 Wet Towels; 02 Bottles of drinking water for each person
- Service Change
- International flight to or from Myanmar with taxes
- Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Any other service not mentioned
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Similar Yangon Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question