Get a comprehensive tour of Ayutthaya in a single day from Bangkok. Explore the cultural heritage of Ayutthaya - ancient capital that had a history of over 400 year. You will find attractive temples, ruins and palaces and enjoy an enchanting boat trip with spectacular view of Chao Phraya River on the way back to Bangkok .
Ayutthaya Discover by Boat & Van Full day
- Explore the former Thai royal summer residence at Bang Pa-In Palace
- See the mysterious of Wat Mahatat
- Savour a luxurious buffet lunch cruising down the Chao Phraya River
- Enjoy the fascinating sights along the river banks as the Grand Palace and the Wat Phra Keo, Wat Arun.
Itinerary Expand all
07:00 Pick up from hotel and transfer to the river city shopping complex, Siphraya, next to Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel.
07:30 Departure from Bangkok by Grand Pearl luxury air–conditioned coach with English speaking guide.
09:00 Arrival at Bang Pa-In, visit the Summer Palace of King Rama V with its mixture of Thai, Chinese and Gothic architecture such as Aisawan Thiphya-At, Warophat Phiman, Wehart Chamrun, ...
10:30 Arrival at Ayutthaya, a World Heritage City and historic capital of Thailand. Visit Wat Mahatad, the royal monastery, served as the residence of supreme monk. Wat Phrasrisanphet, the largest and most important temple. Its was used as a residential palace. and Wihan Phramongkhon Bophit, the large bronze Buddha image was originally enshrined in the open area outside the grand palace and later covered by a building called Wihan.
13:15 Welcome aboard the Grand Pearl Cruise Liner at Wat Chong-lom Pier (Nonthaburi). Sumptuous buffet lunch with a choice of a variety of oriental and western cuisines will be served, while you may relax and enjoy the fascinating scenery on the River of Kings. The cruiser will then head towards Nontaburi, past Koh Kred, The monn community before reaching Bangkok city.
15:00 Coffee will be served while you enjoy the enchanting sights along the River banks such as the colorful Royal Barges House, Thammasart University, Siriraj hospital, The Royal Grand Palace and the graceful Temple Of Dawn, with its magnificent 79 M. spire, Wat Kallayanamitr, one of the most renowed temples.
16:00 Arrival and disembark at the River City Shopping Complex Pier. Transfer back to your hotel in Bangkok by air-conditioned van.
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Lunch
- Car, Cruise
- Air-con vehicle (Car / Van / Coach)
- Buffet Lunch
- Cruise ride
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee as mentioned in the program
- Personal expense
- Other things are not mentioned in program
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 2 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 2 - 10 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate