If you are looking a dinner in Bangkok, Loy Nava Cruise is one of the best choice for your trip. Cruising through one of the largest river in Thai Lan - Chao Praya river, you will enjoy the authentic Thai cuisine and raving hospitality on boat. Along the way, you will immerse in the beauty of Grand Palace and Wat Arun at night.
Loy Nava Dinner Cruise
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Bangkok - Chao Phraya River - Wat Arun - Grand Palace
Departure: Daily departure from Bangkok
Daily departure from Bangkok
Category: Boat Tours , Food Tours
Theme: Foodies delight, Relaxation
Type: Group tour
- Enjoy the romantic dinner on Loy Nava Cruise
- Cruising along the majestic Chao Phraya River
- Passing iconic Landmarks: The Grand Palace and Wat Arun
- Be thoroughly entertained on board with live traditional Thai music and dances
Itinerary Expand all
Dinner: Loy Nava Dinner Cruise
Evening time: 18:00 - 20:00 or 20:10 - 22:10
Be picked up at your hotel in Bangkok then transfer to Si Phaya Expressboat Pier.
Meet up your group and be warm welcomed by all crew on boat.
The cruise set-off from the pier, cruising slowly along Chao Phraya River - the largest river in Bangkok and seeing the scenery of city at night, bustling river live. The special Thai dinner will be served while cruising.
People have the quite and peaceful time to enjoy the magic evening passing through attractions of Bangkok: Grand Palace, Wat Arun.
During 2 hours cruising, you will have chance to enjoy live traditional Thai music and dances.
After the dinner, the cruise come back the pier.
Tour ends at your hotel in Bangkok.
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Dinner
- Air-con vehicle for pick up & drop off
- English speaking guide
- Dinner on boat
- Other things are not mentioned on itinerary
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Children are charged same as adult rate
Similar Bangkok Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question