Da Nang is a city well-known for seafood lovers, and our Da Nang Seafood Trail is a true gastronomic adventure allowing you to experience fresh seafood at some of the local restaurants. Joining us on this beautiful night, our enthusiastic tour guides will show you the best spots to eat fresh seafood, beach metropolis nightlife, and various insights into local life in Da Nang.
Da Nang Seafood Trail
9.5Excellent - 1 review
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Da Nang - My Khe Beach - Han River Bridge
Theme: Foodies delight
Suitable: Singles & Solo, Couples
Type: Join in tour
- Treat your taste buds to excellent seafood from Da Nang's top restaurant
- Discover interesting destinations that are not mentioned yet in the guidebook
- Contemplate Da Nang's lively and magnificent seaside landscape
- Get a sense of locals by riding motorbike around the city center
Itinerary Expand all
Da Nang Seafood Trail
- Around 16:30, our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Da Nang for the food tour and promises to explode your taste buds
- Ride a motorbike on Bach Dang Street, the left side of the poetic Han River
- Try delectable seafood, drink local beer, and explore Da Nang's coastal scenery during the trip will give you a sense of the locals
- Da Nang is voted to be one of the best cities to live in Vietnam, you will be deep in love with the beauty of this dynamic and splendid city
NOTE: Small-group tour of 12 participants ensures more personalized service
Savoring Fresh Seafood - A Must-Try Activity When You Visit Da Nang
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- If you have any specific food requirement (vegetarian, vegan, food allergies, etc.) please inform us in advance.
- Pick up & Drop off at your hotel in Da Nang
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Dinner
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese food
- English Speaking Tour guide
- Motorbike transportation
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All taxes & services charge
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 10 year old: 85% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Excellent 1 reviews
- Itinerary 10
- Food/Drink 10
- Tour guide 9.5
- Enter/act 9
- Accomodations 9
Similar Da Nang Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question
Decided to book this tour because I want to meet other travelers. But the tour offered more than that, actually! We went to some local restaurants and the food there was so appetizing, especially the seafood and the sauce. I’m not a big fan of seafood but these restaurants made it amazing. Great to taste the local cuisines and gain insights into the city and all. Excellent experience!