Top 10 Best Cruises in Lan Ha Bay 2023
9.7Excellent - 101 reviewsExcellent voyage on the Stellar of the Seas. On the Stellar, we had a 2D/1N cruise.… Rajdeep - United KingdomHalong Bay - Lan Ha Bay - Cat Ba IslandFitness Center Mini Golf Private BalconyWhy book?
- A brand new 5-star luxury cruise in Lan Ha Bay
- Private balcony for every cabin on the cruise
- Relaxing with luxury spa, swimming pool, mini-golf,...
22 cabins - Steel - Launched in 2018$245 /pax
- Dark & Bright Cave, Viet Hai Village
- Luxury travelers, Couples
9.3Excellent - 19 reviews"One of our most beautiful moments of this stay in Vietnam! The boat is simply splendid,… Ms Claire - United StatesHalong Bay - Lan Ha Bay - Cat Ba IslandJacuzzi Kids Club Private BalconyWhy book?
- Classic cruise with sails
- Jacuzzi on sundeck
27 cabins - Metal boat - Launched in 2018$460 /pax
9.5Excellent - 12 reviewsThe cooks adjusted to dietary restrictions, and the food was incredibly tastefully… Mr.Philip Plowman - AustraliaHalong Bay - Lan Ha BayFitness Center Jacuzzi Lounge Bar/CafeWhy book?
- Less-crowded cruising routes
- Modern & elegant design style
- Available Hala & Kosher Food
22 cabins - Metal Boat - Launched in 2020$178 /pax
- Ba Trai Dao, Tra Bau, Viet Hai
- Affluent travelers, Groups of friends, Active travelers
9.6Excellent - 9 reviewsWEATHER very sunny except during night. Will come back with more from Pland. Mr.Witold Marcinkowski - PolandHalong Bay - Lan Ha Bay - Dark & Bright CaveCigar/Pocker Club Fitness Center Kids ClubWhy book?
- Launch in 2022 and become the latest 6-star Halong Bay cruise
- All cabins have a private balcony with up-to-minute furniture
- Panoramic bar is set up which has both views of the infinity pool and the restaurant
35 cabins - Metal Boat - Launched in 2022$269 /pax
- High-end travellers, Couples
9.3Excellent - 5 reviewsThe staff made our time on our overnight cruise with no golf excursion, despite… Briam - AustraliaLan Ha BayLounge Bar/Cafe Private Balcony Spa & MassageWhy book?
- Most sophisticated designed and highly spacious in Lan Ha Bay
- Menu advised the Michelin-starred chef
- Only 5-star speedboat in the Bay
39 cabins - iron - Launched in 2022$195 /pax
- Ao Ech, Dark and Bright cave, Viet Hai Village
- High-end travelers, Families with Kids, Group visitors
This excursion on the Alisa Premier cruise was a fantastic experience for us. Beautiful… Kanungo - United KingdomHalong Bay - Lan Ha BaySpa & MassageWhy book?
- Nice and professional staff
- 24/7 spa services
- Baby sitter on request
20 cabins - Metal Boat - Launched in 2017$201 /pax
- Sung Sot, Titop Island
- Family, Couples, Seniors
9.4Excellent - 13 reviewsWe had a wonderful time on our 2-day, 1-night voyage on the A-Class Stellar. We… Ms.Abbey Sissian - AustraliaHa Long Bay - Lan Ha BayFitness Center Lounge Bar/Cafe Spa & MassageWhy book?
- The first luxurious day boat sailing in Lan Ha Bay
- 7.5 hours exploring the most famous attractions
- Great services, authentic deluxe decorations, delicious food
Metal Boat - Launched in 2018$115 /pax
- 1 day
- Dark and Light Grotto
- Couples, Singles & Solo, Young Adults, Luxury Travellers
9.5Excellent - 17 reviewsIt was the first time cruising to Lan Ha Bay. Ylang was beautifully state-of-the-art… Ms.Avril Morrison - United KingdomHalong Bay - Lan Ha bay - Cat ba Island2 Nights without Day Boat Boutique Library Boutique ShopWhy book?
- The most luxurious in 5-star cruises in Halong Bay
- High-end services with splendid wellness studio, luxury bar and pool
- Only operate 2-night program without day boat
10 cabins - Metal Boat - Launched in 2019$519 /pax
- Viet Hai village, Ben Beo, Frog Lake
- High-end travellers, Couples, Seniors
8.9Very good - 6 reviewsOur cruise vacation as a family with our adult daughters was perfect. We were happy… Ms.DanielBreli - SwedenLan Ha BayWhy book?
- A new five-star designed style and modern cabin
- Unique and pristine itinerary to Lan Ha Bay
- Departure lounge near the seaplane start point
24 cabins - Metal - Launched in 2017$199 /pax
- Ao Ech, Dark & Bright cave, Viet Hai village
- Luxury traveller, Couples, Active traveller
9.5Excellent - 35 reviewsWe enjoyed our stay on the La Casta Cruise since everything was on schedule & well-organized,… Anne Butler - New ZealandHalong Bay - Lan Ha Bay - Viet Hai VillageWhy book?
- One of the most modern and well-equipped cruises in Halong Bay 2022.
- Mellow and elegant restaurant served with unique Vietnamese food and dishes.
- Performing best services to fully discover the beauty of Lan Ha Bay.
22 cabins - Metal - Launched in 2020$151 /pax
1. What is the best Lan Ha Bay cruise 2022?
Lan Ha Bay current is a new trendy of 2022 in Halong Bay because of its beauty and quiet. Cruises in this area focus on luxurious services, relaxing, and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
You can have some refer best cruises for 2022 as below:
- Mon Cheri: The best seller with great deals & great services:
- Orchid Classic: Best value with traditional style
- Scarlet Pearl: Best luxury modern ship
- Peony: Best 4* boat in Lan Ha Bay
- Elite of the Seas: Best newest luxury ship
Let's book a great one and enjoy your wonderful trip.
2. Why should i do a cruise in Lan Ha Bay instead of Halong?
There are 3 main reasons you should do a cruise in Lan Ha Bay:
- Less touristy: Lan Ha Bay now is trendy cruising destination in Halong Bay. There are not many cruises in the bay so you will feel quite, peace when doing a cruise here.
- Focus on safety & luxury services: Most cruise in the area is 4* to 5* and all of them focus on providing luxury services so you don't need to worry about services and facilities quality.
- Can include a visit to Cat Ba Island.
Base on 4 main reasons above I believe you can feel confident to book a Lan Ha Bay cruise now.
3. How much is Lan Ha Bay cruise?
Most the cruises are 4 and 5-star options. However they also provide many different price ranges based on services, facilities and prices included. Normally the prices is between 140 USD to 250 USD per person for a 2 days 1 night cruise and 280 USD to 500 USD for 3 days 2 nights cruise.
Here're the price of 6 best seller cruises in Lan Ha Bay 2022 (price is per person, in USD):
|Cruise||2 days 1 night||3 days 2 nights|
|Mon Cheri||US $175||US $337|
|Scarlet Pearl||US $186||US $357|
|Peony||US $158||US $274|
|Orchid Classic||US $183||US $375|
|Capella||US $193||US $355|
|Sena||US $135||US $246|
You can go directly to our website, choose your preferred one then putting your travel date, number of persons, and click "check rate". You will see the final price for your trip.
4. How does Lan Ha Bay compare with Bai Tu Long?
Lan Ha Bay has become a new trendy place for doing a cruise when traveling to Halong Bay recently. Because of its beauty, nature, and adventure, many new cruises opened.
Compare with Bai Tu Long we please take notes few point below:
- Lan Ha Bay offers more options for the boat from 3 to 5 stars.
- Cruises in Lan Ha Bay are newer and more focus on luxurious services, facilities than Bai Tu Long Cruise.
- Have a chance to included a visit to Cat Ba Island when cruising in Lan Ha.
So based on your preference, you can decide either Bai Tu Long or Lan Ba Bay.
5. What is the difference between Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay?
Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay both located in the Halong Bay complex area. You can have a look at both below:
- Location: Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay is right next to each other. Halong Bay belongs to Halong city, Quang Ninh province and Lan Ha Bay belongs to Hai Phong City.
- Landscapes: The scenery of both are beautiful but there are some differences that Halong bay has more famous tourist attractions like Titop Island, Surprising Cave but you will find it pretty crowded here. For Lan Ha bay, this is a less touristy area than Halong bay, the scenery and the places are tranquil. It is more suitable for a relaxing trip and enjoys time at the bay.
Questions & Answers (62)
Hello, can you do me a favor? I’m a solo traveler and I’m thinking about a trip to Lan Ha Bay. However I’m deciding between a one day route and an overnight route for 2 days. I want to explore all the beauty in Lan Ha Bay but my budget is limited. I can only afford a price up to 120 dollars. What do you think? What package should I book? Thank you
With your budget i recommend you should take the one day package. Thank you.
Hi, I’m thinking about booking a cruise tour to Lan Ha Bay next year. However I visited Halong Bay 5 years ago and wonder if I should visit Lan Ha Bay this time. Are there any big differences between these two places? Is Lan Ha Bay suitable for someone who love adventurous activities? Thank you
On Halong Bay there are 3 route for the Cruise. The activities will be similar, just a small different between itinerary. If you want a little adventure you could try the Bai Tu Long Bay
Hi, we’d like to visit Lan Ha Bay in March. We have 2 adults and 1 child. My son is still small and he’s likely to have seasickness so I want you to arrange a cabin that is located in a comfortable area, away from all the noise on board. Thanks
Most of the boats now are very big and stable so you will not feel that you are on the water so no seasick.
Hello, I want to book a mid-range cruise in Lan Ha Bay area from 4th to 6th July. Are there any cruises running on these days that offer kayaking activity? Also I’m a kayak beginner, is it possible for me to kayak alone? Thank you
You can try Sena which offer a reasonable price and included kayaking. It is very easy to do kayak and you will get the instruction from the crew before doing it.
Hello, me and my wife are interested in your cruise tour next year. We will go around the summer season, maybe June or July. We want to bring back some gifts for our family so is there any cruise that sells souvenirs on board? Thank you
There are option souvenir shop with Sena (lotus tea), Heritage (art picture), Scarlet Pearl (pearl)... you can consider and choose the best one.