Whether you are looking for an enchanting honey moon destination, an idyllic hideaway to spend your anniversary or an intimate getaway vacation, a private cruise in Halong Bay is the ultimate romantic bliss for you! The Legend Halong Private Cruise will help you to explore Halong Bay in the most exciting way with several interesting activities such as visiting majestic Thien Canh Son cave, joining cooking class on board to learn about Vietnamese food, freshing up with Tai Chi class, visiting Vung Vieng fishing village and see how local people live, etc. You will surely have your lifetime memories. Don’t wait any longer, join us now!
Legend Halong Private 2 Days 1 Night
9.5Excellent - 24 reviews
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Bai Tu Long Bay - Thien Canh Son Cave - Vung Vieng Village
Departure: Daily from Hanoi Old Quarter
Daily from Hanoi Old Quarter
Cruise: Legend Halong Private Cruise
Theme: Relaxation, Nature
Type: Private tour
- Cruise among thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay in complete privacy
- Start new day with Tai Chi class on sundeck to welcome the sun.
- Indulge in feasts of the fresh seafood whilst admiring amazing view of Halong Bay
- Visit Vung Vieng fishing village and see the daily life of local fishermen
- Explore majestic Thien Canh Son Cave
- 1. Discovery Halong Bay
- 2. Discovery Bai Tu Long Bay
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Cua Van Floating Village
Day 2: Tien Ong Cave - Hanoi
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- Please kindly provide us your passport information at least 01 week before the cruise date.
- If you have any specific food request (vegetarian, allergic, non-seafood, etc.), feel free to let us know so we can serve your demands with the best.
enter your departure date
If your cancellation is from one certain number of days before your departure, you won’t be charged any single coin. Policy is applied separately for each cruise, please see cruise details or contact our sales for more information.
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Brunch, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle Bus
- Legend Halong Cruise (1 night)
- Welcome cocktail
- Entrance fees and sightseeing
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- 01 lunch, 01 dinner & 01 brunch for one night program
- Insurance on board
- Taxes and service charges
- Transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (Book in next step)
- Beauty spa services
- Beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 14 to 4 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- Less than 4 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
If the cancellation be announced by the Management Board of Halong Bay, depend on the timing of the cancellation, following policies will be applied:
- Before departure from Hanoi to Halong Bay (none of the services has been used): 100% refund.
- During the trip (some services have been used: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
- The trip be cut down from 2 nights to 1 night, tourists will be charged a 2 days/1 night trip, plus other used services, the rest will be refunded.
- The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
- Free of charge for child below the age of 6 years old traveling with parents limiting to one child traveling with two adults. Extra child below 6 is charged at US$ 20/ child. Part A can not guarantee the availability of a cot.
- Child from 6 to 12 years old sharing cabin with two adults on mattress limiting to one child per cabin only.
- Two children below 12 sharing a private cabin are charged at 75% of full cabin rate
- Child from the age of 13 must solely occupy a cabin and pay full cabin rate
Excellent 24 reviews
- Cruise quality 9.5
- Food/Drink 9.5
- Cabin quality 9.6
- Staff quality 9.6
- Enter/act 9.4
Display 1 - 5 of 24
Similar Halong Bay Private Tours
- Summer Escape: 30% OFF!
Departure date from 01 May 2023 to 30 Sep 2023 Expired on 31 May 2023
Summer Escape: 30% OFF.
- Applied for new booking from 1 May 2023
- Not convert to cash or combine with other promotion
- Not apply for amended or canceled bookings.
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question
My husband and I had a great time when we experienced the 2D/1N private cabin. Both our host Michael and our server Banana were accomodating and attentive to our needs.
We loved visits to the floating hamlet and a cave while overindulging in great meals. After supper, we even went squid fishing, and… More My husband and I had a great time when we experienced the 2D/1N private cabin. Both our host Michael and our server Banana were accomodating and attentive to our needs.
We loved visits to the floating hamlet and a cave while overindulging in great meals. After supper, we even went squid fishing, and I was fortunate enough to capture a squid!
We avoided the bigger, noisier ships and locations, so I'd definitely suggest Legend. Less
We recently returned from a Bhaya Legend cruise via Halong Bay. The cuisine was fantastic, the cabin was great with a full bath, the bed was a queen or possibly a king size, the eating area was lovely, and the inside of the boat was extremely clean. Tingh, our cruise director, was knowledgeable and interesting. The rest of the team was outstanding!
we enjoyed a lovely time. Tuyen made a wonderful host. He made sure our anniversary celebration was one to remember. the same manner in which he celebrated my friends' birthdays when they joined us. The food offered is excellent. We gained a lot of knowledge about the areas we went to. We had never been on a private 6-cabin cruise before. Will suggest to our other friends and family members
With Thinh, a great and friendly person, we experienced two wonderful days. He clearly loved Ha Long Bay, and this made our visit all the more memorable. He arranged some fantastic activities and made us feel quite comfortable. We kayaked and went to a cave. He taught us how to cook spring rolls in… More With Thinh, a great and friendly person, we experienced two wonderful days. He clearly loved Ha Long Bay, and this made our visit all the more memorable. He arranged some fantastic activities and made us feel quite comfortable. We kayaked and went to a cave. He taught us how to cook spring rolls in the evening, then in the morning, he gave us a tai chi lesson. We attempted to catch squid at night, but the full moon made this extremely challenging. Our vessel was one of the Legends, which is ideal for a family of six (3 double rooms). Each cottage was lovely and has a toilet on its own (with bath and shower). The staff was quite kind, and the meal was fantastic. We will never forget this excursion, thus I would suggest it to everyone. (I wish there were more stars available!) Less
Rosie was an excellent travel advisor who assisted me in having a hassle-free booking experience. She promptly responded to all of my questions, and even while on the trip itself, she helped to arrange transfers and other logistics.
Rosie has my highest recommendation.