Oriental Sails Halong Bay, a member of Oriental Sails Group, is a 3* wooden boat in Halong Bay firstly built-in 2009. Inspired by traditional Vietnamese style, Oriental Sails boats are all designed with luxury interior, full amenities, and equipped with high-quality services.
Oriental Sails Halong presents three cruises with 8, 11, and 16 deluxe cabins. All of the cabins are fully equipped with modern facilities and high-quality service. Especially, these cabins offer rattan, wooden furnishings with wide windows which allow all passengers to fully admire breath-taking views of the bay.
Cruising with Oriental Sails, you will not only enjoy the journey on board but also have a unique chance to join the bay’s interesting activities such as kayaking, squid fishing, or visiting floating villages. With traditional décor, delicious dishes, professional and enthusiastic staff, Halong Oriental Sails promise to bring a wonderful holiday to each passenger. Let’s join us on Oriental Sails for a true oriental cruising experience in Halong Bay.
Cabin and suites
- Cabin size: 4.5 square meters
- Capacity: 2-3 adults
- Highlight facilities:
The luxurious staterooms on Oriental Sails are elegantly designed with elements of both modern and oriental architecture. Brown and yellow together provide a warm and opulent environment.
International design and construction standards were used to create the cabins, which have a luxurious hardwood interior and big windows to take in Halong Bay's breathtaking beauty. Each cabin measures 14.5 square meters and has two twin beds or one comfy bed with opulent lines to provide a good night's sleep. One room aboard Oriental Sails, in particular, has three distinct beds and can sleep up to three people, making it ideal for a family or group of friends.
With top-notch facilities, luxury cabins provide worry-free stays for visitors thanks to the installation of a fire alarm system and a comprehensive emergency kit in each room.
Oriental Sails have three cruises with the same decorations and facilities arrangement. All Oriental Sails have three decks: lower, upper, and sundeck. Most cabins are concentrated here on the lower deck and include a kitchen area. The other cabins, bar and restaurant are arranged on the upper floor. The sundeck or the rooftop is the most favourite space of Oriental budget cruise where guests can sunbathe, sightsee, or just enjoy tasty cocktails among stunning Halong Bay.
Highlight Services and Facilities
- Restaurant and Bar: Freshly caught, flavorful local seafood and other delicacies are served at the Oriental Sails restaurant. The restaurant's atmosphere, welcoming staff, quiet water, X-breeze, and breathtaking views of the area's many islands all contribute to a wonderful dining experience.
- Sundeck: Located on the rooftop with the opening space for guests to enjoy the nature of Halong. You can taste some drinks onboard while sightseeing the sunset with your fellows from Oriental’s sundeck view.
Golden Bar with friendly cruise's bartender
Food & Drinks
Oriental Sails provide Vietnam seafood dishes in meals during the voyage.
In a 2-day schedule, you can enjoy 3 meals onboard: 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, and 1 dinner. On the other hand, the 3-day schedule supports you with 6 meals. The time to taste meals is 7-8 o’clock for breakfast, 13-14 o’clock for lunch, and 19-20 o’clock for dinner.
Moreover, you can enjoy all beverages on the junk boat cruise every time you want with a surcharge based on the bar menu. Each cabin is served 2 bottled water per day and complimentary drinks on your first day when you check in Oriental Sails.
Special Cuisine with colorful attraction
Itinerary and Route Map
Your attraction will be changed according to your program. Day 1 and Day 2 (2-day program)/Day 3(3-day program), the Halong Cruise sails from Halong International Port to discover Sung Sot Cave, Luon Cave and Titop Island. Besides, you will have a chance to explore Trinh Nu Cave, Pearl Farm, and Soi Sim on the second day of the 3-day-2-night itinerary.
- Exploring caves: Explore the stunning in-mountain caves and find the hidden secret of Halong Bay.
- Kayaking: Pad a kayak or a bamboo boat with a local guide through peaceful lagoons.
- Joining Tai chi lesson: Welcome fresh dawn on the bay with healthy Taichi exercise on this budget cruise.
- Swimming: Swim in the middle of nowhere in the warm fresh waters.
- Climbing on islands: Climb stiff rocks rising out of breathtaking Halong Bay.
- Sunbathing: Sunbathe on a pampered deck of this junk boat cruise.
Transport from Hanoi
Oriental Sails offers Shuttle bus service. The bus departs daily at 8:00 – 8:30 AM from Hanoi center. The average bus ride duration is 3.5 hours per way, including a rest at the stop-over. Then you will be brought to the port’s location at Halong International Cruise Port – No 9 Halong, Bai Chay, Quang Ninh city.
A private car is also ordered upon your request. If you transfer to Halong Bay by your own, please meet your guide and embark on Orientals Budget Cruise before 12 noon.