The Prince Junk was modeled after the classic fishing vessels of Halong Bay, but on a smaller scale and with either 2 or 4 cabins. Indochina Junk has 4 Prince Junks in their fleet:
- Prince I includes two cabins that are ideal for a family vacation in Halong Bay together, including parents and kids.
- Prince II and Prince III both offer comparable layouts and amenities for accommodating groups of up to 8 people or couples traveling together.
- A family, a couple, or a charter party may rest comfortably on Prince IV's three cabins (Prince IV Junk has been renamed Dragon Bay cruise since 2017).
Prince Mid-range Cruise is constructed for the delight of visitors, just like all cruises, with refinement and painstaking attention to detail. It has two decks, indoor and outdoor eating places, and traditionally furnished cabins with sea views from which you may unwind and take in the breathtaking scenery. Your voyage will be improved by our crew's warm welcome.
You are surrounded by teak and oak paneling and furnishings, all made by expert artisans, from the moment you come onboard until you check into your cabin or while you are unwinding on the sun desk. As a result, the Prince is considered to be the greatest member of the Royal family.
Families, couples, and small parties should all choose The Prince Private Cruise.
- Cabin size: 12m2
- Capacity: 2 pax
- Highlight facilities: Seaview window
The Deluxe Cabin features a high-class interior and is developed in accordance with worldwide 4-star hotel standards. The floor is similarly constructed from sturdy and high-quality wood. Depending on the demands of the visitors, this suite is equipped with either a double bed or two single beds.
Deck Plan Overview
Prince Honeymoon Cruise sets up Deluxe cabins, an indoor restaurant, a kitchen and a staff section on the main deck. As a famous small boat, Price Junk offers an outdoor dining area on the sundeck. Moreover, you can relax and enjoy the sunset in Halong Bay while sunbathing or just sightseeing the stunning nature at the relaxation area on the rooftop.
Highlight Services and Facilities
- Dining area: Prince Junk boat cruise designs 2 dining areas which are outdoor and indoor spaces. That’s why guests can enjoy their meals at private dining or among magnificent beaches.
- Kitchen: Arranged next to the indoor dining room where professional cruise chefs show their amazing cooking skills and create a lot of Vietnamese signature cuisine. .
- Sundeck: Located on the rooftop where you can sightsee the whole beauty of Bai Tu Long and Ha Long Bay..
Prince Cruise Sundeck
Food & Drinks
Through a special gastronomic trip, while traveling, the cruise will provide guests with an introduction to the lengthy history of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- The agenda for the 2-day, 1-night trip includes one breakfast, one brunch, one lunch, one dinner, and one tea ceremony.
- The agenda for the 3-day, 2-night trip includes two breakfasts, two brunches, one lunch, two dinners, and one tea ceremony.
For each reservation, the cruise serves welcoming beverages, mineral water, and fresh fruit. Other beverages must be ordered and will be charged to your account at the conclusion of your journey.
Itinerary and Route Map
If this is the first time you visit Halong Bay on a cruise, you could choose the 2-day program to travel through Bai Tu Long after embarking on the Price Junk Boat at International Halong Port. You will have a chance to discover respectively Thien Canh Son Cave, Hon Co Island, and Vung Vieng Village on Day 1 and Day 2. If you want to get more challenging and interesting activities, you should experience a 3-day program to explore Cap La, Vung Dam, and Cong Dam in Halong Bay.
- Explore hidden caves: Thien Canh Son is one of the most secret caves in Halong Bay that you should discover.
- Swim and Kayak on beaches: Doing outdoor activities at Thien Canh Son or Cong Dam is a beautiful memory that you can get in Bai Tu Long Bay
- Learn about local fisher villages: You meet fishing villagers, talk to them, and hear them share their stories, learn about their culture at this historical village.
- Cooking workshop: At sunset, you can do some Vietnamese cuisine under the cruise chef’s instruction and taste your product with some wines and tea onboard.
Kayaking among caves
Transport from Hanoi
Transferring from Hanoi to Halong Bay takes about 2.5 hours. Prince Cruise offers a luxury van to bring their guests to Halong International Harbor. The meeting point is in Hanoi Old Quarter.
If you want to go to the port by yourself, you should come there before 11:30 am to match the Prince Small Boat Cruise and listen to the cruise brief and save information.
Private Limousine for Transportation
Prince Private cruise is the right choice for our group. We chartered the cruise, so we had Halong's discovery on our own. The staff on the cruise was super, and they helped us all the time. Unfortunately, my friend had injured after kayaking, and the staff took care of us all the time. Thanks for your… More Prince Private cruise is the right choice for our group. We chartered the cruise, so we had Halong's discovery on our own. The staff on the cruise was super, and they helped us all the time. Unfortunately, my friend had injured after kayaking, and the staff took care of us all the time. Thanks for your friendly and nice. We will recommend it and come back if we have the opportunity back to Vietnam. Less
Prince private was a fantastic Halong bay cruise; the staff were lovely and accommodating. We visited Hangsung Sot and tiptop island (it's worth the walk up), which has a great view. Next was a vast buffet of prawns, oysters, fish and many different dishes, including fruit; eat all you can ????.
There's… More Prince private was a fantastic Halong bay cruise; the staff were lovely and accommodating. We visited Hangsung Sot and tiptop island (it's worth the walk up), which has a great view. Next was a vast buffet of prawns, oysters, fish and many different dishes, including fruit; eat all you can ????.
There's an option to swim on the beach, and a live local Vietnamese band on board gets everyone grooving. Thanks, guys; it was great! Less
Lovely and a vintage wooden boat took us to quite an area Bai Tu Long Bay. Funny and adventure activities. Fantastic experience! Thanks, staff so much!
We immensely enjoyed this trip with the lovely wooden Prince boat. It was a small group to get deep into the quiet atmosphere in the bay—professional staff and service. Highly recommend!
Lovely private junk for our team to travel to Ha Long Bay on our own. We enjoyed wildlife activities, and the cabin was comfortable enough to relax after a busy day. Helpful staff. Thanks for perfect trip!