The 3-hour Hanoi cycling tour will bring you a chance to discover the historical constructions over the beautiful "golden time" in Hanoi. This excursion also has time for cyclists to enjoy and take pictures of the sunset in the crystal-clear water of West Lake. If you want to know more about local famous destinations in Hanoi, try Hanoi Biking Sunset Tour soon!
Hanoi 3 Hours Sunset Biking & Food Tour
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Red River - Long Bien Bridge - West lake - Hanoi Old Quarter
Category: Biking Tours , Food Tours
Suitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults, Seniors, Couples
Type: Group tour, Join in tour
- Cycle to the outskirts of Hanoi and contemplate the beauty of a sunset
- Feel the Red River breeze on Long Bien bridge and explore small back roads
- Stop at some antique places and experience market culture at a local market
Itinerary Expand all
Half-day: Red River - Hanoi Opera House - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum - Hanoi Old Quarter
- 16:00: Greeted and picked up by tour guide
- You will head to the bicycle parking and choose the suitable one
- Riding along the massive Red River and observing the natural view on both sides.
- Go through the Hanoi Opera House, which was erected by the French colonial authority at the beginning of the twentieth century
- Cycle through Long Bien, a century-old bridge built since Vietnam War by French Colonial
- Enjoy and catch some moments of the breathtaking sunset view in West Lake before visiting Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Uncle Ho's mausoleum is a historical work of immense significance, showing the Vietnamese people's heartfelt affection for the great leader. This is a cultural and historical emblem of the capital, as well as a favorite tourist destination of many people
- Cross over Huu Tiep Lake, where an American B-52 bomber was shot down in 1972 by Vietnamese soldiers
- Pass through Hanoi Old Quarter, train street, local market, etc, and enjoy the combination of vibrant and traditional atmosphere here
- Finally, go out to eat at a popular food street and taste some Egg Coffee
- 19:00: Transfer back to the hotel and finish the tour
Enjoy Delicious Vietnamese Street Food
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Dinner
- English speaking guide
- Bike rental
- Entrances fees
- Dinner with local street food
- 1 bottle of water/day
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Electric Car/Water Puppet Show
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Not suitable for child under 8
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question