- You will be picked up from your hotel by a tour group member and driven to Hoan Kiem Lake, where you will view the ancient Turtle Tower. Take some time to explore the area around Hoan Kiem Lake and take in the sights.
- Spend time shopping for souvenirs and gifts for friends and family in the nearby Dong Xuan Market, which is more than just a convenient place to buy and sell goods, it shows the Hanoian culture and reveals the Nguyen dynasty's past.
- Pay a visit to the Hanoi Opera House to appreciate the French architecture built during Indochina's time.
- By touring Hoa Lo Prison, you can gain insight into the unique histories of the incarcerated troops. Furthermore, listening to the audio guide will provide a lot of information about the Vietnam War
- You can walk through each location or use a cyclo, which is included in the price of the package.
- While taking in the sights from atop a cyclo and go along each street and alley, all you have to do is take a deep breath of the fresh air and snap some photos to make a long-lasting memory
Hanoi Opera House with French Architecture