Explore the extraordinary life of Hanoi on this Hanoi City Walking & Cyclo Half-day tour. In this four-hour trip, you will visit Hoa Lo Prison and discover its heroic historical stories, walking around the Old Quarter, which fully describes the daily life of Hanoi. The private tour also introduces Cyclo - the distinctive vehicle in Vietnam, the Opera House, and Dong Xuan Market, where you can buy souvenirs and presents for your beloved ones. This is an ideal tour for seniors or couples to discover Hanoi's best highlights
Hanoi City Walking & Cyclo Half day
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Hanoi Old Quarter - Hoan Kiem Lake - Hanoi Opera House - Dong Xuan Market - Hoa Lo Prison Relic
Category: City Tours , Walking Tours
Theme: Interact with local, History
Suitable: Seniors, Couples
Type: Private tour, Group tour, Join in tour
- Chance to wander around the city by cyclo or walking
- Explore historic stories in Hoa Lo Prison and find out the unique beauty through the Old Quarter and the Opera House
- Discover the breath of life in Dong Xuan Market
Itinerary Expand all
Half Day: Hoan Kiem Lake - Dong Xuan - Hanoi Opera House - Hoa Lo Prison
- You will be picked up from your hotel by a tour group member and driven to Hoan Kiem Lake, where you will view the ancient Turtle Tower. Take some time to explore the area around Hoan Kiem Lake and take in the sights.
- Spend time shopping for souvenirs and gifts for friends and family in the nearby Dong Xuan Market, which is more than just a convenient place to buy and sell goods, it shows the Hanoian culture and reveals the Nguyen dynasty's past.
- Pay a visit to the Hanoi Opera House to appreciate the French architecture built during Indochina's time.
- By touring Hoa Lo Prison, you can gain insight into the unique histories of the incarcerated troops. Furthermore, listening to the audio guide will provide a lot of information about the Vietnam War
- You can walk through each location or use a cyclo, which is included in the price of the package.
- While taking in the sights from atop a cyclo and go along each street and alley, all you have to do is take a deep breath of the fresh air and snap some photos to make a long-lasting memory
Hanoi Opera House with French Architecture
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- 1-hour cyclo trip
- Pick up at hotel (if it not located in old quarter)
- Personal expense
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 10 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Similar Hanoi Walking Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question