"Sacred Night 2: Live Like Flowers" is an emotional journey organized by Hoa Lo Prison relic that vividly recreates historical stories, honoring the noble sacrifices of Vietnamese revolutionary soldiers and loyal female political prisoners. On this historic tour, you will visit the detention space, and the museum displaying weapons and remnants of the prison, watch the historical reenactments and documentary scenes and receive gifts with spiritual values from the relic. Whether you are a solo traveler or a group of tourists, this tour is right for you for a deeper understanding of Vietnamese history and culture.
Sacred Night II: Live Like Flowers at Hoa Lo Prison
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Hoa Lo Prison Relic
Departure: Fri, Sat, Sun
Fri, Sat, Sun
Category: Culture and Historic Tours
Suitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults, Seniors, Couples
Type: Private tour, Group tour, Join in tour
- Visit Hoa Lo Prison - known as the hell on earth, once a place to experience the realistic images of where political prisoners here were tortured
- Watch the historical reenactments which recreate the rigors and arduousness time in Hoa Lo Prison
- Receive gifts with spiritual values from the relic
Itinerary Expand all
Night tour: Hoa Lo Prison - Sacred Night II: Live Like Flowers
- 18:00: Picked up at the hotel and move to Hoa Lo Prison
- 18:30: Check-in and start the night tour at 19:00
- Watch the historical reenactments (bombs falling, gunfire, the rumbling of planes, etc.)
- Observe the imprisoned life in the small cells (1.8m x 1.8 m)
- Watch a touching scene in which rebel Nguyen Phong Sac and his wife Hoang Thi Ai take part in the prison break of 1945
- Sympathize with the scene of a female soldier supplying food to the escape group
- Receive gifts with spiritual values: desserts made from the last remaining eagle tree in the prison
- 21:00: End of the tour
Visit Hoa Lo Prison Historical Relic
Watch the Historical Reenactment Performance
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- English speaking guide
- Entrace fees for night tour
- Taxi transfer to Hoa Lo Museum
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Similar Hanoi Culture and Historic Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question