Best Hue City Tours 2023
9.0Excellent - 1 reviewReasonable tour and good experience with guide. I will recommend for my friend next… Alan Brian - AustraliaHue - Thien Mu Pagoda - Hue CitadelTheme: CulturalSuitable: Young AdultsHighlights
US $29$29 /pax
- Stop at the Dong Ba Market and witness the daily life of the local people
- Enjoy the dragon boat trip along Perfume River to see the Thien Mu Pagoda
- See the display of ornaments from the Nguyen Dynasty at the Royal Antiques Museum
- Admire the architecture of the Imperial Citadel, home of Nguyen Dynasty, the last royal dynasty
9.8Excellent - 4 reviewshe tour, arranged by BestPrice Travel (Hanoi), was excellent. Our guide, Ms. Anh,… Mr.JOHN ROOKE - ThailandHue - Perfume River - Thien Mu Pagoda - Hue CitadelTheme: Interact with local, CulturalSuitable: Young AdultsHighlights
US $69$69 /pax
- Immersing in tranquil atmosphere of poetic Hue City.
- Visit famous landmarks in Hue: Imperial Citadel, Forbidden Purple City, two famous tombs of Kings Minh Mang and Khai Dinh, Thien Mu Pagoda.
- Take a leisurely boat trip on Perfume River.
9.3Excellent - 7 reviewsThe tour, arranged by BestPrice Travel (Hanoi), was excellent. Our guide, Ms. Anh,… Mr.JOHN ROOKE - ThailandHue - Thien Mu Pagoda - Hue Citadel - Tu Duc Tomb - Khai Dinh TombTheme: CulturalSuitable: Young AdultsHighlights
US $43$43 /pax
- Visit famous landmarks in Hue: Imperial Citadel, Forbidden Purple City, Tombs of Kings Minh Mang and Khai Dinh, Thien Mu Pagoda.
- Enjoy delicious local dishes of Hue.
- Visit the conical hat and incense stick making villages.
Hue - Hue Citadel - Truong Tien BridgeTheme: Foodies delightSuitable: Young AdultsHighlights
US $48$48 /pax
- Take a leisurely cyclo tour around some streets in the city to admire poetic Hue at night
- Taste many kinds of Hue street food
- Learn about the cuisine and culture of Hue
10.0Excellent - 1 reviewAmazing tour out of the imperial city of Hue, see the idyllic life of the people… Alan G - AustraliaHue - Hue Citadel - Thien Mu Pagoda - Thanh Toan BridgeSuitable: Young AdultsHighlights
US $82$82 /pax
- Take a cycling tour to the countryside
- Visit the Thanh Toan Bridge – a truly unique ancient bridge
- Explore the Thien Mu Pagoda, one of the oldest and prettiest religious buildings in the country
- Visit Tu Duc and Khai Dinh tombs and see the splendid landscaped gardens and ornate architecture of the king's final resting place
Hue - Thuy Bieu Village - Hue Citadel - Thien Mu PagodaTheme: Relaxation, Cultural, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, SeniorsHighlights
US $255$255 /pax
- Get to know more about Hue local lifestyle and take a cooking class to make Hue local dishes and taste food in Thuy Bieu village.
- Admire the stylish architecture of the Nguyen dynasty in the 19th century in Hue Imperial city
- Discover the beauty of landscape, the friendliness and hospitality of the family.
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question