Chances are you’ve heard of the Forbidden City in China — a city built just for the Emperor and his entourage. But did you know that Vietnam had a similar city? Since the Nguyen Dynasty was based here for so long, Hue is often still referred to as “Vietnam’s Imperial City.” And the things you can do here largely reflect this interesting history. Come to Hue , please visit popular tourist attractions in Hue City: Imperial Citadel, Thien Mu Pagoda, Khai Dinh’s Tomb, Tu Duc’s Tomb … Hue City Tour full day is your best choice. You will discover most of the highlights in the city of Hue and take a relaxing cruise on the Perfume River.
Hue City Tour Full Day - Small Group
9.3Excellent - 7 reviews
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
- Minivan with A/C
- Dragon boat trip
- English speaking guide
- Bottle of mineral water, lunch
- Entrance fees for the Citadel and Hue Royal Antiques Museum, Khai Dinh Tomb
- Gratuities and personal expenses
- Surcharge for check-in on: Lunar New Year, Christmas Days: 24th Dec, New Year’s Eve: 31st Dec
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Excellent 7 reviews
- Itinerary 9.3
- Food/Drink 9.1
- Tour guide 9.6
- Enter/act 9.1
- Transportation 9.5
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question