Mandalay, the second largest city of Myanmar, is an economic and religious hub of upper Burma. Your trip to Myanmar will be incomplete if you miss Mandalay in your itinerary. This two-day excursion in Mandalay will take you to the most attractive destinations including Amarapura, Sagaing, Mingun and enjoy our highlighted activities.
Mandalay Highlights 2 days
9.0Excellent - 1 review
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Mandalay - Amarapura - Sagaing - Mingun
Departure: Daily departure from Mandalay
Daily departure from Mandalay
Theme: Interact with local, Nature, Cultural
Type: Private tour
Itinerary Expand all
Day 1: Mandalay- Amarapura Sightseeing
Day 2: Mandalay-Mingun-Mandalay
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Breakfast
- Car, Cruise
- Hotel (1 night)
- Hotel accommodation based on half twin sharing rooms with daily breakfast.
- Meals as per itinerary.
- Experience and fluent English throughout guide fees
- Transfer and transportation with private air-coned coach as per program
- Entrance fees as per programmes
- Wet Towel & Drinking water
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- All things are not mentioned in the inclusions
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- For infant (<02 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 02 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 02 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 02 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Excellent 1 reviews
- Itinerary 10
- Food/Drink 8
- Tour guide 9
- Enter/act 10
- Accomodations 8
Similar Mandalay Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question
We really like the pagoda's architecture, took a lot of photos, will come back if we have a chance